10/26: Stand Alongside Z06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/26: Stand Alongside Z06

As long as the tickets hold out at the Petersen Automobile Museum in Los Angeles, a Z06 will be there for all members of the public to gain entry starting Tuesday, October 26th at 10:00 AM. As to who on the GM team might be there, that is unknown — are all other details other than at least one Z06 will be there for you to see and take pictures of. If we later learn more details, they will be incorporated into this thread (which will remain a sticky until tickets are regrettably sold out).

Click image for larger version

Name:	B53BD73B-D28A-481D-88FA-C438000941C1.jpeg
Views:	1752
Size:	321.4 KB
ID:	319967

I know that at least four individuals that you know from the Corvette world who are not GM employees but who are looking forward to seeing YOU there (I will be one).

Here’s how this works:

Now that it has been publicly announced by the Petersen Automobile Museum, again as long as the tickets hold out, you can stand next to the Z06 (maybe even two of them?) by first clicking the following link. Tickets are incredibly reasonably priced at between $12 and $17 per person dependent on your age. One heads up, that you will not gain access to the Museum unless you are properly masked; and you will need to keep you mask on while you are inside the Museum.

The Museum opens at 10:00 AM.

https://www.petersen.org

Then when that link opens, please scroll down to the very BOTTOM of the page, looking within the black section, click on “TICKETS.”

Click image for larger version  Name:	F4A48B7D-6428-415B-B6E2-6C331CF33BBD.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	242.4 KB ID:	319822

Then when that becomes live, please scroll down to “GENERAL ADMISSION” and where you see a date in the center column, click on it and when it opens, scroll down and click on “October 26th.” Then click on “CART”; then go there, pay for, and print your admission/receipt page.

NOTE: When you get to the screen below, you will not see the date of October 26th — but instead only see the very date you are on the link. So for example if you are looking at this on October 18th, click on it, and below the 18th will drop down every successive date for the rest of this month. Then obviously click on “October 26th.”

Click image for larger version  Name:	27827DFC-083C-4B75-8DF6-EAE80131A67B.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	404.5 KB ID:	319823

As to whether it will be at the Petersen a day or two or longer after Tuesday the 26th, that is also currently unknown. Note that the Museum closes 5:00 PM daily.

WE HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU AT THE PETERSEN ON THE 26th. Cameras and smiles welcome!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

See the Z06: Oct 26th
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

To see the Z06 on the 26th. I wish I did not live on the east coast.

Comment

Just learned it will be on the 2nd floor. Again please make sure you get a general admission ticket (not the tour ticket).

And will be at the Peterson the 26th through the 29th. Then we think we know where it is heading next…

Comment

John… I would be all over this, but unfortunately I have customers in town from the UK that week. PLEASE!! get some good photos that you can share with us underprivileged masses.

Comment

Sorry you won’t be able to see you there.

I sure will but the three people who will be there with me (names you all know but I can not confirm) are all far better camera people than me — and they all take great pictures. So we will have immediately either during or immediately after the reveal both the official GM Z06 photos here and then pretty soon afterwards the pictures the three pros take, and me with my iPhone SE lol. Again all those pictures will be posted here.

Comment

Just secured two tickets 👍👍
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Excellent. We will later create a thread of names going to be at the Pedersen on the 26th (trade phone numbers via PM’s). I never thought since there is no reveal as there used to be (Covid?), that we could see the Z06 on its reveal day.

Comment

Just got two tickets. Looking forward to also meet you, John!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadrunner View Post
                    Just got two tickets. Looking forward to also meet you, John!
                    See you all there.

mike furman

Comment

Ok… so it looks like my folks will leave late on 26th, early 27th. I might just make it before the departure date John shared above.

Went ahead and locked in a ticket for 28 Oct given it’s a nominal cost. Hope I see others there as well
                      Last edited by Missileer; 10-14-2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I just can't help myself. I'm in for two tickets. Should be fun!

Comment

Mike how cool you are going to be there!

Comment

I am getting so excited seeing the group we are going to be there. Please keep the PM’s going with your phone numbers so we all can insure we meet in person even if a large group there. I will give you mine of course.

Comment

Got my ticket, Can't wait !!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X