Just 8.6 Days: C8 2nd Fastest Selling Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sigmon View Post

Well if this is the average transaction price, couldn't markups be inflating this ?
    Possible, but with the three largest dealers (by far) selling at MSRP, I'm not sure the number of cars sold at markup will greatly affect the average.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Was at the C8 museum yesterday so decided to drive by GM plant, as you can see, a sea of 2022 C8s ready for shipment
      Attached Files

Comment

I certainly believe the two Subaru's in the top 5. I swear it seems like every car in the neighborhood is a new Subaru....it's crazy.....maybe they are the only car make that actually, somehow, has new cars on the lot to sell?
        2LT z51 coupe, Red Mist, mag ride, front lift, NCM delivery, etc.
        Ordered 7/11/20, 2000= 3/18/21, 3000=3/24/21, TPW=7/5/21, Built=7/8/21, NCM delivery=7/22/21

2004 Z06, machine silver
        2016 Ducati xDiavel S, black
        2016 Can Am Spyder F-3, pearl white

Comment

I could be wrong, but wasnt the average price of a C8 in the low to mid 80's the last time they did this? Can someone check? I also believe we were in the mid 7's for days and #1 on the list. So basically now that more dealers are ordering "stock" and selling at a mark-up, and taking longer to sell, it increased our average selling price and selling length of time...
          Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
          Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
          AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

Originally posted by CVII View Post
            We have owned four Subaru Outback’s, they are extremely reliable and durable vehicles. Our 22 Outback has the Reverse Breaking Option, if backing up and you do not see an obstacle, the car automatically goes into full breaking mode. Great to have on the C8, it would make backing up much safer and less stressful.
            That would be a good feature for sure! It probably would have added two pounds to the overall weight of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06_Pilot View Post
              I certainly believe the two Subaru's in the top 5. I swear it seems like every car in the neighborhood is a new Subaru....it's crazy.....maybe they are the only car make that actually, somehow, has new cars on the lot to sell?
              Might it be due to the Subaru's are all wheel drive? A plus for people that have to drive in snow.
              2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎
              Delivered 1/26/21 VIN 00921

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X