Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Just 8.6 Days: C8 2nd Fastest Selling Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 8.6 Days: C8 2nd Fastest Selling Vehicle

The C8 remains at or very near the top of fastest selling vehicles in America.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D9C6EA8-B90B-44DF-A7B7-7B13A5E259FE.jpeg
Views:	284
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	319377

This time another very strong selling vehicle, thanks and credit to “Via See iCars” as the original sourced and then GM Authority for synthesizing the following ,is the Cadillac Escalade at # 7.

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2021/10...-in-september/

Click image for larger version  Name:	E9A4917B-3684-47C1-8B10-C239AB2C3B56.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	667.3 KB ID:	319376

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

That's great for the Corvette C8.

But that list has just about every Toyota & Subaru selling in less than 2 weeks ... and I've never driven either
    1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
    2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
    GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

We have owned four Subaru Outback’s, they are extremely reliable and durable vehicles. Our 22 Outback has the Reverse Breaking Option, if backing up and you do not see an obstacle, the car automatically goes into full breaking mode. Great to have on the C8, it would make backing up much safer and less stressful.

Comment

Mine will be the first Corvette in my family's car buying history. Maybe the third GM product since 1980. We are a Toyota family for decades with a few German sports cars thrown in the mix (just me). Oh, and my Tesla.
        Last edited by StinkyYamaLinky; 10-13-2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CVII View Post
          Our 22 Outback has the Reverse Breaking Option, if backing up and you do not see an obstacle, the car automatically goes into full breaking mode.
          What happens when your Subaru breaks while backing up after the warranty expires? 😉

Comment

Originally posted by StinkyYamaLinky View Post
            What happens when your Subaru breaks while backing up after the warranty expires? 😉
            That’s funny………I think he meant BRAKING!
            Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

The average price of a Stingray last month was a breathtaking amount of $92,366, e..g just over $30,000 in options.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                The average price of a Stingray last month was a breathtaking amount of $92,366, e..g just over $30,000 in options.
                Well if this is the average transaction price, couldn't markups be inflating this ?
                Sigmon - Hamilton, Ohio, USA
                2021 Elkhart Lake Blue Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 3LT Z51, D30, BV4, E60, EYK, FA5, FE4, Q8T, ZZ3, J6N
                Deposit: March 20/20, 1100: Nov 17/20, 2000: Feb 12/21, 3000: Feb 17/21, 3300: April 15/21, 3400: April 23/21 TPW 5/3/21, 3800: 5/4/21, 4200: 5/10/21, 5000: 5/10/21, 6000: 5/10/21

Comment

Yes it could. I did not think of markups because I have never bought any one of my 54 vehicles over sticker. But you are correct in your question.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    Wow, when you think about it, that's another Car in options ... then comes the Aftermarket Ad-Ons
                    1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
                    2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
                    GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

Originally posted by StinkyYamaLinky View Post
                      I have a 8 year extended warranty on this 22, it will be traded long before then. Usually trade my cars at 3 years, me wife hangs on for a for more. The 2015 we trade for the 22 had 0 issues and was across the USA two times and back. Any car can have issues, they are mechanical machines and more likely to fail today are the numerous computers that keep them rolling.

Comment

Shows how much Corvette Owners value their C8 Toy. The next variants will surely put most well over the 100K mark with additional checkmarks.
                        I know I have already passed the 100K mark on the Base Model Stingray.

We all have a limited time here so might as well enjoy our fabulous toys. (And Thanks to the Corvette Team for providing them for us.)
                        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by CVII View Post

I have a 8 year extended warranty on this 22, it will be traded long before then. Usually trade my cars at 3 years, me wife hangs on for a for more. The 2015 we trade for the 22 had 0 issues and was across the USA two times and back. Any car can have issues, they are mechanical machines and more likely to fail today are the numerous computers that keep them rolling.
                          My smiley winky face was friendly sarcasm on the misuse/misspelling of the word "Breaking".

Comment

many lots have a big shortage almost no new cars to sell

Comment

As you already know prices of many new vehicles are steadily rising fast! To show just an example of how crazy prices are these days, my niece from NYC, called me in desperation because she is in a lease that is 12K over in mileage and she wanted to turn her lease in 6 mths early. Her dealer told her they were not going to buy out of her lease and not give her any GMS (GM Discount) + she would have to pay 10K OVER MSRP!!

Luckily for her I called my local Cadillac Dealer Mgr. in WNY to see if he would help her out. She is now hooked up with GMS pricing for a Sport All Black Escalade ESV that is coming in very soon. BTW: her dealer calculated with 10K down her new lease payment would be $1,829 month, plus she still had to pay off the remaining 6 months on her lease.

Just the difference in the discounted pricing alone and the extra taxes she would have paid she is saving approx. 30K.

Yes indeed a lot of this craziness is due to being in a high demand area.

*I blocked out the Sales Man's name

Click image for larger version  Name:	10K Over MSRP Esc.jpg Views:	0 Size:	418.6 KB ID:	319770
                              Last edited by Marc NY; 10-14-2021, 09:04 AM.
                              Marc

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X