what's the blower called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the blower called

thats used for blowing off w ceramic coated car?

Esoteric Big Boi heated or not heat car dryer. Or aka, leaf blower

Comment

If this is what your asking.
      Attached Files

Comment

Adam's air cannon
        2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎
        Delivered 1/26/21 VIN 00921

Comment

yes guys !!Thanks

Comment

I have a Master Blaster. It looks like the prices have gone up a lot since I got mine and paid 300 bucks including tax and shipping.

Amazon.com: Metro Vac MB-3CD Air Force Master Blaster 8-HP Car & Motorcycle Dryer - Auto Detailing : Automotive
            Last edited by JDSC8Corvette; 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Milwaukee Leaf Blower… It’s a beast and does a fab job… Home Depot…😎 (Battery)…
              2022 Arctic White Z5, HTC, AH2seats, Perform Traction, Carbon Flash Mirrors, Red Calipers, Comp Rocker Ext, Carbon Flash Spoiler, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Front Lift, Mag Ride, Std Wheels (going to Black Chrome) Front/Rear Splash Guards, Torch Red Seat Belts, Museum Plaque, Two Tone GT2 Seats Red-Black, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Sueded Steering, Batt Charge, Born Date: Nov 9th. Delivery Date: Nov 29th. 684 days from Order Date… 👏😎

Comment

I was researching last night. WOW some of these can rack up some costs. I need to find a detailer who already has all this stuff. I do have a leaf blower. Hopefully, my car will only be driven on pretty days, cruising and with all the Ceramic coating, it will make it a month between detailing.

I see where a GOOD microfiber cloth can be used to wipe dust off the car between washing?

Where's the best place to buy "swag", "Merch". I'm an all day sucker for "stuff"

Comment

Home Depot 40 buck electric leaf blower. Works fine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                    I was researching last night. WOW some of these can rack up some costs. I need to find a detailer who already has all this stuff. I do have a leaf blower. Hopefully, my car will only be driven on pretty days, cruising and with all the Ceramic coating, it will make it a month between detailing.

I see where a GOOD microfiber cloth can be used to wipe dust off the car between washing?

Where's the best place to buy "swag", "Merch". I'm an all day sucker for "stuff"
                    Griots garage .com, they have lots of detailing "swag"
                    2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎
                    Delivered 1/26/21 VIN 00921

Comment

Adams is the other good place for detailing stuff. I've used both Griott's and Adam's and I like the Adam's a bit better.

For swag, I've bought a bunch of stuff from the National Corvette Museum Corvette store. Check it out if you haven't already.

Comment

Yeah, too much for me when my electric leaf blower can do it! I follow up with a micro fiber towel after the leaf blower. When you wipe the dust between washings, mist it with a detail spray and it will pick it up off the surface a lot better. I use a California duster first just to remove most of it. Using the duster properly won't damage the paint at all. As for swag and merch, it's everywhere, but better car shows and Corvette functions with vendors for that kind of thing can be a gold mine.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X