Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Corvette Blvd. webcam changed--not zoomed out enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ones not working for you are all new cameras that work for me. The outside rear is the only one not working. It must be something on your end, maybe try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps.

The cars in the front circle are participating in the museum's One Lap of Kentucky event.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
      The ones not working for you are all new cameras that work for me. The outside rear is the only one not working. It must be something on your end, maybe try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps.

The cars in the front circle are participating in the museum's One Lap of Kentucky event.
      Thanks Brad. The one lap group just left. I tried clearing the cache and some other items but no change. i have the current Google Chrome browser. Mine is set to delete browser history everytime I close it. Everything except camera 7 and the outside front and rear cameras have always worked; those three never have, or haven't for a long time. I once communicated with the NCM and they said camera 7 was a new one they were testing. SoI think they added a few of the new cameras and now none of the new ones work with my browser. Maybe I will try another browser, but would be surprised if they were set to not work with Google Chrome. --Bob

Edit: I tried an older Internet Explorer browser that works for most everything still but the NCM site webcams said "Your browser is not supported" on the cameras that work,and still gave blanks on the new cameras. Will try to figure it out. Anyone else have Chrome with no problems? I also have sent an email to the Museum to see if they have any answers.
      Last edited by Warp Ten; 10-12-2021, 10:30 AM.
      2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPS Z"
      -Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels
      1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
      1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
      1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
      ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
      Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
      NCM Lifetime Member
      Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
      "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Comment

I am using Chrome so not sure why they don't work for you. I also tried FireFox and they work there too.

Here is a print screen of camera 2 with Chrome.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Camera 2 10-12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	425.3 KB ID:	319105

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
          I am using Chrome so not sure why they don't work for you. I also tried FireFox and they work there too.

Here is a print screen of camera 2 with Chrome.

Click image for larger version Name:	Camera 2 10-12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	425.3 KB ID:	319105
          Yes, it is a mystery. I wonder if there is a setting that I don't know about that is wrong. I do use Google's ad blocker but that shouldn't matter. As noted, camera 7, which they had said at one time was a new camera they were testing, has never worked for me and I suspect all the new cameras are like 7. But still don't know why it won't work for me. I will keep chasing it. Thanks--Bob
          1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
          NCM Lifetime Member

Comment

Sometimes you have to refresh the browser and the NCM Web Cam button on their drop down menu. Appears working for me,

Comment

Working for me also ... Chrome - Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (32-bit)
              1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
              2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
              GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

Makes me smile, you are NEVER too old for a corvette.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 10 13 2021.PNG
Views:	45
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	319410

Comment

Well thanks to all those who offered help on my not being able to view the webcams. I finally figured out my problem and can now view them. On my Google Chrome browser I had it set to block third party cookies, which apparently the webcams and/or the NCM website need to allow viewing. I turned off the blocking of third party cookies and all the cameras came on. Problem was of my own making and now is solved. Back to my regular daily drooling over everyone but me getting a C8. --Bob
                  NCM Lifetime Member

Comment

Glad you figured it out.

Their IT guy was up on the ladder this morning and now all but camera #8 are on the better rhombus system view.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X