Z06/Z07 Side View Thanks To Peter-Chilelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06/Z07 Side View Thanks To Peter-Chilelli

Thanks PeterC-Pixels. WOW! If this view were not dramatic enough, let’s up the amperage by his creating it in Amplify Orange. Tomorrow is coming a major reveal MECF/Peter Chilellli surprise! Today is just a terrific tune up to the main course.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AF774CA0-E99B-4B3F-BC83-DBBBEFC8DB36.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	623.2 KB ID:	316816
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I am wide awake as a result of this image. Thank you PeterC for this masterpiece. Amplify Orange Z07 anyone.

Comment

Well Alright!!! Grazie Peter...

Comment

Sorry to be "that guy", but the front overhang is way too long...

Comment

Thanks PeterC-Pixels. great rendering!

Comment

Love it! Thanks.

Comment

For those who are hating on the “wishbone”, note that it does not really angle upward nearly as much as this rendering would suggest.

Comment

Great render...thanks for the share!

Comment

I don't get the "WOW" Except for the wishbone it doesn't look any different than a base model. Are the fenders wider and I just don't see it in the pic? What's different?

Comment

That side scoop is in a completely different position from the Stingray
                    Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

That wishbone struck me as similar to The Joker's (Jack Nicholson) smile at the corners of the mouth.

Click image for larger version  Name:	The Joker's Smile.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	317033

​​​​​​​Now get that out of your mind.
                      C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyb View Post
                        Sorry to be "that guy", but the front overhang is way too long...
                        Not really...look at post #29 pictures of the Stingray vs. Z06. The front overhang is longer on the Z.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...06-photo/page2

Edit: I may have misinterpreted your comment. Did you mean the rendering was inaccurate or that the overhang as designed is too long? I was reading it as you thought the rendering was incorrectly proportioned.
                        Last edited by My1stVette; 10-05-2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Yes it is especially on the Z07 with its super extended front splitter. It is functional, so functional but would the Z07 splitter from a side view win a beauty contest?

Doubtful.
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Great rendering. If accurate, the wishbone would id the Z06 immediately and differentiate it.
                            2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue, Sky Cool Gray, 2LT, Z51, GT2 Seats, FE4 mag ride, nose lift, performance exhaust, carbon flash wheels. Loving it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X