Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

After Oct 26 reveal how soon will you be able to configure/place an order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Oct 26 reveal how soon will you be able to configure/place an order?

Oct 26 is a big day for me and I am sure the rest of you. Question I have how soon after that date will the general public be able to go the site and start their configuration build? I am on a waiting list and just want to get ready to building it. my anxiety level is through the roof.😁 what are past statistics after reveals?
    Currently have 2014 Z51, Have a deposit for 2022 C8 Z06 😁

Are you meaning when can we first see the specs that are in www.GMfleetorderguide? That for the 2019 ZR1 was excellent, within the next two days. For the C8 Stingray my memory is, and please anyone correct me on this, three days. It was much longer than that for the C7 Z06, GS and Stingray.

However the order Guide does not contain pricing.

If you are instead asking when is the Build and Price going to be up, my guess is that will be many, MANY months.

The other piece of the puzzle that will be critically important will be the visualizer. As to that answer we do not know for 1) we will not have the 2023 final two or three colors, so will GM put it up with the unnamed carryover colors (and/or include the unnamed two or three that will be deleted before the 2023 model year? Again we do not know.

As to when we will get the colors fo the following year, 9 years out of 10 they are revealed at the April Bash (next year between April 19-21).

Hope this helps some.

The Order Guide will be very informative for it will list every option and with footnote and more, it will tell each whether this option will be available with that one (or the reverse) and much more. If for example the Z06 has a brand new option of a mini-trunk-fridge, it will list that in there.

Caveat, as we all know GM can and does changes schedules so the above it our best historically-based predictions (and could be wrong in part or much).
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by smajicek View Post
      Oct 26 is a big day for me and I am sure the rest of you. Question I have how soon after that date will the general public be able to go the site and start their configuration build? I am on a waiting list and just want to get ready to building it. my anxiety level is through the roof.😁 what are past statistics after reveals?
      If there's a List ... I'd say get on it immediately, and with someone who can deliver the most allocations.

The Configuring can come later.
      1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
      2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
      GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

I wonder if GM/Chevrolet will go to a online deposit/reservation process on this vehicle at announcement on October 26th, like Tesla, Ford with the Mach-E, and the electric Hummer. And if so, how does this play with dealer lists?
        Al Chan
        2020 C8: Z51/FE4 2LT Coupe; Long Beach Red/Natural Napa competition bucket seats; some other minor stuff
        Other Corvette experiences: '69 427/390 coupe; '92 Z07 coupe; '03 Z06; '09 Z06

Comment

Good question. I personally doubt it but we can not say anything definitive at this time. Just 41 more days and we shall learn.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I wonder how many lists are out there and how many names are on them.

Comment

3,007 Chevy dealers, but who will be creating or already have a list?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                3,007 Chevy dealers, but who will be creating or already have a list?
                There are actually a few dealers in the top 20 by sales volume who have not taken deposits or started a list. While my dealer’s Corvette sales manager is aware of those who have interest, they will not take deposits or start a list until the Z06 is announced, at which point it is first come first served at MSRP. They opted for the same tactic for the Stingray.
                Convertible delivered 9/11/20 β€” Long Beach Red/Natural, 3LT, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Front Lift, FA5 Carbon Fiber Trim, Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents, 5ZZ High Wing, D84 Carbon Flash Top & Nacelles, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, 3N9 Tan Belts, VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X