Stingray R Package Aero Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingray R Package Aero Kit

The Stingray R Aero Package in now available to order.
    https://americanhydrocarbon.com/prod...ge-stingray-r/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zeus 3.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	461.6 KB
ID:	310984 Click image for larger version

Name:	5VM Exposed Carbon Installed.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	310981 Click image for larger version

Name:	NCM4.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	310983 Click image for larger version

Name:	NCM1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	310982 Click image for larger version

Name:	Brooks1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	668.2 KB
ID:	310985
    Attached Files
    Visit our website at https://americanhydrocarbon.com

Looking good! Thanks for the assist on mine Pat. It will be going in for paint correction, PPF, and ceramic next week. My detail guy came and looked at it today and had the same question/statement everyone else does, "how did you get those ground effects? They look awesome!"
    2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Davii1775 View Post
      Looking good! Thanks for the assist on mine Pat. It will be going in for paint correction, PPF, and ceramic next week. My detail guy came and looked at it today and had the same question/statement everyone else does, "how did you get those ground effects? They look awesome!"
      Thanks. I'm sure this gets a lot of attention. BTW: I sent you more cards. Watching your delivery on Friday was a great thrill seeing that big grin on your face!
      Visit our website at https://americanhydrocarbon.com

Comment

Originally posted by American Hydrocarbon View Post

Thanks. I'm sure this gets a lot of attention. BTW: I sent you more cards. Watching your delivery on Friday was a great thrill seeing that big grin on your face!
        Thanks, Pat. Cars and Coffee this Saturday and a local show Saturday night, both weather permitting of course. That big grin was greatly aided by your aero package, that was the icing on top in my opinion and definitely is what gave the car the look I had in my head when ordering. I'm looking forward to ordering more parts as we discussed here in the near future!!
        2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X