NCM Museum Delivery Aero Pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCM Museum Delivery Aero Pack?

You saw our 5VM Aero Pack on Matthew Davis's ELB being delivered today on the NCM webcam so why not have a sale?
    Coupon Code NCM10 for $250 off and Free Shipping

Here is that car.

​​​​​​​
    Visit our website at https://americanhydrocarbon.com

You all will love the kit. If you would like any specific pictures, close-ups, whatever, please ask and I'll be happy to provide.
    2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

Thanks Matt.
      Visit our website at https://americanhydrocarbon.com

Comment

My pleasure! Still getting lots of compliments everywhere she goes!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210911_131639.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	310088
        2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Comment

American Hydrocarbon,

I'm very interested as I'm hearing from my dealer that I'm looking at 3 to 6 months to delivery at the Museum, maybe less. In fact waiting for e-mail from him with final build about to go in to GM. How long will this offer be good for? I'm wanting to get the High Wing and Ground Effects in Carbon Fiber for my Museum Delivery. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks,
          Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Texas BA View Post
            American Hydrocarbon,

I'm very interested as I'm hearing from my dealer that I'm looking at 3 to 6 months to delivery at the Museum, maybe less. In fact waiting for e-mail from him with final build about to go in to GM. How long will this offer be good for? I'm wanting to get the High Wing and Ground Effects in Carbon Fiber for my Museum Delivery. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks,
            Lee
            Lee,

Reach out to Pat at either [email protected] or 888-339-5451. Pat will take care of you, he did a tremendous job on my parts and the museum did a great job installing. The phone number is an 888 number but I believe it rings his cell phone.

Comment

This looks fantastic. Now I just have to decide if I want the carbon fiber or if I want the painted carbon flash to match the side scoops, mirrors, and spoiler.
              -Dave

2022 2LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Black Roof and Nacelles, Colors TBA.
              Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: - 3000: - 3400: - TPW: - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

Davii1775,

Thanks for the info I'll get in touch with Pat.

Thanks,
                Lee

Comment

Originally posted by O-Tag View Post
                  This looks fantastic. Now I just have to decide if I want the carbon fiber or if I want the painted carbon flash to match the side scoops, mirrors, and spoiler.
                  Definitely a personal style choice, but I can tell you the look of the carbon fiber is awesome. I absolutely love it.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X