Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes


You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!


Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Latest ‘22 BGA Production Numbers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Latest ‘22 BGA Production Numbers

    Getting ready for next week

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 3.JPG
Views:	3234
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	308026
    Last edited by Murray20c8; 09-05-2021, 01:56 PM.
    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

  • #2
    Maybe we can keep this one on topic.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

    NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

    Comment


    • #3
      I see you are assuming the 2022’s will start on Thursday. That means the last of the 21’s will be produced Tuesday, Wednesday and part of Thursday. What makes you think this is accurate?
      Based on this chart my car vin number 837 will be produced on Wednesday 9/15.

      Comment


      • #4
        To Murray’s credit, shutdowns, C-19, & MC Shortages aside, this SS has been correct roughly 99.99% of the time. Additionally, since it is not an official GM authorized SS, there is always a chance some information may be untimely for lack of a better word. All things being equal, Murray has performed an outstanding service to the MECF membership, one for which I personally am grateful for, as it’s allowed me a venue to accurately predict the week/day of my C8’s production.
        07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

        ”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JDSC8Corvette View Post
          I see you are assuming the 2022’s will start on Thursday. That means the last of the 21’s will be produced Tuesday, Wednesday and part of Thursday. What makes you think this is accurate?
          Based on this chart my car vin number 837 will be produced on Wednesday 9/15.
          It is all based on information provided by the manager of BGAP (Bowling Green ASSY Plant).
          When there are no issues build speed is 11.4 to 11.6 cars per hour or 184 to 186 cars per day.
          We know the final vin is 26126 so it's fairly easy to predict the day MY2021 will finish. Your right it's an assumption that there will be no break between MY2021 and MY2022.
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
          3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

          Comment


          • #6
            I just looked at the final production numbers for 21 and see where he got his Thursday start info. That’s good by me since it will put my car to be produced on a Wednesday. I have no problem with a humpday build.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

              It is all based on information provided by the manager of BGAP (Bowling Green ASSY Plant).
              When there are no issues build speed is 11.4 to 11.6 cars per hour or 184 to 186 cars per day.
              We know the final vin is 26126 so it's fairly easy to predict the day MY2021 will finish. Your right it's an assumption that there will be no break between MY2021 and MY2022.
              Thanks I looked at your 21 SS and see how you came up with it.
              Good job and I hope it all works out the way you posted it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hogyld View Post
                To Murray’s credit, shutdowns, C-19, & MC Shortages aside, this SS has been correct roughly 99.99% of the time. Additionally, since it is not an official GM authorized SS, there is always a chance some information may be untimely for lack of a better word. All things being equal, Murray has performed an outstanding service to the MECF membership, one for which I personally am grateful for, as it’s allowed me a venue to accurately predict the week/day of my C8’s production.
                You are correct. Murray20c8 is the number 1 and most important person on this site.
                But I never worked for the government and was not taught abbreviations.
                What is C-19, MC and SS.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 5632 View Post

                  You are correct. Murray20c8 is the number 1 and most important person on this site.
                  But I never worked for the government and was not taught abbreviations.
                  What is C-19, MC and SS.
                  Covid 19, MicroChip shortage and Spreadsheet.
                  We should have a table for acronyms shouldn't we.
                  Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                  2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                  Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                  3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Murray - FANTASTIC JOB !!!

                    When will we be able to determine what BGA's holidays are for Thanksgiving and the Christmas break and Easter and Memorial day ETC.??????

                    I really appreciate all the work you put into this venture!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by STEVEC8 View Post
                      Murray - FANTASTIC JOB !!!

                      When will we be able to determine what BGA's holidays are for Thanksgiving and the Christmas break and Easter and Memorial day ETC.??????

                      I really appreciate all the work you put into this venture!
                      Not sure about the Christmas break so I didn't bother doing the holidays yet.
                      Thanksgiving is an easy one and I'll add those once we know when 2022 production will actually start
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                      3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Murray
                        Fairly new to the forum, but just want to echo what others are saying and let you know how appreciative I am for your info. I've got a long way to go, (probably more than a year), but I do like looking at the numbers as with each passing day all of us that are waiting for our allocation get closer. Thanks for all of your help with keeping the SS updated

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JDSC8Corvette View Post
                          I see you are assuming the 2022’s will start on Thursday. That means the last of the 21’s will be produced Tuesday, Wednesday and part of Thursday. What makes you think this is accurate?
                          Based on this chart my car vin number 837 will be produced on Wednesday 9/15.
                          Because the Corvette management team in Bowling green announced at the Museums anniversary on Friday, that what the last production number of the 2021 MY would be. That car will finish early on Thursday according to their numbers and Murray's spread sheet. He's just posting the numbers as they are known.

                          Thank You Murray
                          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This year’s Christmas/New Year’s break will start on Monday, December 20th or later that week, and production will resume on Monday, January 3rd.
                            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              From a UAW memo

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 3.JPG
Views:	2202
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	308184
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X