Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Ferrari v Corvette FPC Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari v Corvette FPC Music

The Z06 sounds like the 458 would be expected with 25% additional displacement. Does it even sound a bit more urgent and frantic at the very top.

Z06 fills the cherished-empty niche the Ferarri vacated with the discontinuation of the 458 [ N.A, FPC V8 ] .

OMG.

Comment

Nice job on the comparison. Only gets better from here.

Comment

Hysterical ... I thought FPC was some sort of boys pop group when I opened it up .... NICE ... thank you for pointing this out. Those are 458's you say ... wow .. I am going to put this on an endless loop. I can't wait to see one of these beasts in the wild.

What is up with that concrete patch at the ring? I think it has been there forever. I suppose it will stay as long as that washboard surface at Sebring.

EDIT: Duh .. read the title .. 458Speciale and a 430
        Last edited by Sabre; 08-29-2021, 07:40 PM.
        2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/20; 2000 12/18/20; 3800 2/22/21;4200 3/1/21; 5000 3/3/21

Comment

But our last lap .. we clocked 218mph down Mulsanne Straight.
          Now in all his years of racing, ol enzo never seen anything move that fast.
          Now he knows, without a doubt, we are faster then he is.
          2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/20; 2000 12/18/20; 3800 2/22/21;4200 3/1/21; 5000 3/3/21

Comment

Missileer, what a BIG FUN video. I think I have listened to it more than five times already. [I know I need to get a life.]
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
              But our last lap .. we clocked 218mph down Mulsanne Straight.
              Now in all his years of racing, ol enzo never seen anything move that fast.
              Now he knows, without a doubt, we are faster then he is.
              Awesome movie!!! 👍🏼
              2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎
              Delivered 1/26/21 VIN 00921

Comment

What is up with that concrete patch at the ring? I think it has been there forever. I suppose it will stay as long as that washboard surface at Sebring.
                https://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsp...famous-corner/

Comment

Has this been posted yet? Pretty cool artistic 3 minute production: Ferrari 458 & Corvette C8 | Italy v. USA NA V8's
                  Last edited by Sabre; 08-30-2021, 08:10 PM. Reason: Fixed Link

Comment

Yep…and it is an absolute blast to blast thru at speed with a talented driver

Comment

Having gone to more then a few Ferrari challenge races the C8 5.5 won't sound like them.

Comment

Has this been posted yet? Pretty cool artistic 3 minute production: Ferrari 458 & Corvette C8 | Italy v. USA NA V8's
                        The link didn't work for me but I found this one compliments of Adoniscars.com:

​​​​​​https://www.andoniscars.com/2021/07/...-v-usa-na.html

The OP link is more fun to watch IMO with its Z06 instead of a Stingray. But no doubt I'm getting caught up in all the Z06 hype...which will just keep getting WORSE [or better depending upon your point of view and how much you enjoy being tantilizingly "tortured" until the 2023 Z06 availability date] (LOL: sigh).
                        Last edited by netsinah; 08-30-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X