SheepDog’s Post of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepDog’s Post of the Day

Thank you SheepDog! Perhaps before you read his comment below you might wish to glance at this thread.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-vir-last-week

Originally posted by SheepDog
    This body panel has thickness. There are panels all over the car. The cumulative bulking and visual distortion of all panels and cover obscures an appreciation of any sleekness beneath. There is a thing of beauty under this stuff.
    A few of us have been saying this for a while.

Hopefully SheepDog’s post today has some more folks smiling!

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Very insightful

Comment

Very well could be a fake panel. So that leads me to my next question, is it possible that the car didn’t actually “crash” but rather the higher levels of power/grip/acceleration allowed it to unexpectedly come off? Doesn’t look like that piece was damaged like I would expect for a “crash“

Comment

Interesting post from bbc-540 of this thread’s fame:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...north-carolina

Today he added to his perceptions of the ME...

Originally posted by ‘bbc=540’
        If I may and this is just my $.02 but I have a completely different perspective now that I have physically seen the test mules in person. This was noted in my post from a few days ago although I was only fortunate to see them in motion from afar as well as fairly close up. I too was not a big fan of the pics and designs out there but now... I am really excited to see the final results. And I know that I could be looking at a few "fake" panels on these things but the overall demeanor of the car is pretty **** awesome!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X