Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

Six ME Interior Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six ME Interior Colors

This interior color list has been hinted at below. Then last Friday NBVette4U shared with us what he presented as screen prints from his Canadian dealer’s Work Bench Connect software system.

It is nice that the C7’s five Interior colors will be growing to six. More choices are always better.

Here are the unofficial six interior colors choices we might well have.

Jet Black

Adrenaline Red

Morello Red (pictured below)

TwilightBLue/Tension Blue (discussed below)

Sky Cool Gray (could this be the Carscoops pictured interior)

Natural (believe to be a similar brown to Kalahari — though we do not know whether it would be lighter, the same, or darker than Kalahari)
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Morello Red was used in two special Cadillac models. It is a dark red, obviously replacing Spice Red.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12BD0BC0-0181-48AF-97FA-8D670B6EB7C5.jpeg
Views:	437
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	30332
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Is this Sky Cool Gray? What do you think? Or is this just a place holder color and is not anywhere near why Sky Cool Gray might be? We sure do not know know.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4F71E756-1123-4FD8-B346-0CB0F4880E73.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	299.3 KB ID:	30334

Comment

We get a combination of a Tension Blue/Midnight Blue interior.

Remember this Tension Blue from the 2017 Grand Sport Collector Model a few years ago when it debuted in Geneva?

Click image for larger version  Name:	8CA06227-39BB-4A16-AAE0-2E7CFB202022.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	30336

Here is the dark Midnight Blue (first seen on the 2013 50th Anniversary Edition (though also available the first few years of the C7).

Name:	95592752-1241-472F-9261-F092EC5F2A45.jpeg
Views:	412
Size:	586.6 KB
ID:	30339

Last edited by John; 03-25-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Choices are great although I prefer jet black

Comment

Morello Red ? Y E S Y E S Y E S

Name:	NewATS7.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	30353Click image for larger version

Name:	New ATS 3.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	30354
            Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Sky Cool Gray for me. Will go nice with my Blade Silver Metallic.

Comment

I don't think we will ever see the types of interiors they had in the 60s and 70s but I can dream. My 70 has bright blue and everything is blue.

Name:	IMG_0893.JPG
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	30369
                1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

The two tone blue and the morello red/black are nice ... I have the adrenaline red now which has a lot of black with it, I think it goes well with torch red/black top roadster. It will be fun to see if the rapid blue looks like nassau blue ... then the two tone blue interior would look nifty. Brad66 you are spot on with the 70 bright blue interior. I've always liked that look. I redyed a 1971 Trans Am interior I had years ago to that color. The 71 blue was not near as nice looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                    Morello Red ? Y E S Y E S Y E S

Name:	NewATS7.jpg
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	30353Click image for larger version

Name:	New ATS 3.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	30354
                    Yes! Yes! Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
                      I don't think we will ever see the types of interiors they had in the 60s and 70s but I can dream. My 70 has bright blue and everything is blue.

Name:	IMG_0893.JPG
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	30369
                      Great color choices brad66 !
                      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Morello Red your interior option (or maybe consideration)? I am definitely getting Morello Red, so started today to try and learn about its potential stitching. What do we know is, is that roughly comparable Spice Red’s stitching has been called by many as matching nicely, in that same family of dark reds. I was surprised to learn that as black seats have that cross between a light-light gray/off white stitching.

Anyway, while of course nothing is for sure at this point, but seeming likely that like the dark red stitching on Spice Red, it is probable that we would get a similar dark red stitching for the Morello.

The other proble extra cost stitching option colors of blue, yellow and Adrenaline Red are not candidates IMO for our car.

Here’s Morello, BTW, as it was in some 2017/2018 special edition Cadillacs.

Click image for larger version  Name:	22721BE8-B29F-46B6-9861-15F19FDDCA61.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	401.8 KB ID:	30696
                        Last edited by John; 03-29-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                          Choices are great although I prefer jet black
                          Same although I could go for a really nice brown. Definitely nothing light, plumbers aren’t clean even when we think we’re clean!!!

Comment

I am disheartened by the lack of brown colors! I was not much of a fan of Kalahari but would totally enjoy a nice, rich dark brown interior.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X