John, this is your fault.😉

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John, this is your fault.😉

My pocket book is lighter because I had to order these after I saw you post about them in another thread. Not inexpensive, but fit and look is great. I think the glare will be much better now too not the bright metal is covered. 👍 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210725_090512.jpg
Views:	780
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	292904 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210725_090737.jpg
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	292906
    Attached Files

They look mighty elegant. Quilty as charged.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

They are sweet!...but quality has a price.I am waiting for the Infotainment piece to get shipped,and then I'll save up for the door switch pieces...

Comment

I still might get them... but not in a huge rush... at almost $400 per piece, thats alot for a little CF.. I just dropped 10K on CF, so I need to kewl off a little.. LOL..
        Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
        Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
        AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

Lacquer or John,

I missed where these came from but I like them and would like the web site so when I get my C8 hopeful this year. I can order them. They look like they match the CF on your dash surround very well?

Thanks,
          Lee

Comment

They come from APSIS. I am waiting for our MECF vendors to have them. [If I missed any of our vendors already having them, my apologies and please post up here so we can share them with all.]

They do look great. I am expecting the Z06 to come with a black chrome painted ones or equivalent, and could well see there becoming a GM visible carbon fiber new LPO option for 2023.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas BA View Post
              Lacquer or John,

I missed where these came from but I like them and would like the web site so when I get my C8 hopeful this year. I can order them. They look like they match the CF on your dash surround very well?

Thanks,
              Lee
              The fit is really good, they are egg shell thin and very good match to the OEM dash surround. Looks nice next to window surround. The hardest thing was getting the tape backing off. Wifey loves them so maybe I won't be in too much trouble when the CC bill comes in.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210725_115650.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	293019
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lacquer; 07-25-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Your have a wonderful wife. Whatever she wants, she deserves.

Comment

Right back at ya, we are lucky men!

Comment

has anyone done the dash gauge cluster surround? No instructions on APSIS website....and it's not just a simple 'over-cap' like Lacquer's OP

Comment

Originally posted by Lacquer View Post
                      My pocket book is lighter because I had to order these after I saw you post about them in another thread. Not inexpensive, but fit and look is great. I think the glare will be much better now too not the bright metal is covered. 👍 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210725_090512.jpg
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	292904 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210725_090737.jpg
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	292906
                      This was my glare solution, and it cost me about $15. 3M wrap in 'black matrix'...love it. Click image for larger version

Name:	007D6689-1326-4FCC-A7A7-4B8EBE37DB55.jpeg
Views:	416
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	293111 Click image for larger version

Name:	DD79AA99-37C0-4C5E-9A09-A5BED5DF69CC.jpeg
Views:	410
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	293112
                      '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                      '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                      '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                      '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                      '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                      '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

John,

Thanks for the company name and yes they look great wish they were coming on my 2022. But at least I know where to get them.

Lacquer,

Thanks for the great pictures I'm putting these on my must have list. Maybe Christmas?

Thanks Guys you're the best,
                        Lee

Comment

Originally posted by 11ZSenator View Post
                          has anyone done the dash gauge cluster surround? No instructions on APSIS website....and it's not just a simple 'over-cap' like Lacquer's OP
                          just asking again guys........might have been lost in the other posts....thanks in advance

Comment

I don't know as mine was a factory option. I have pinged the company to ask. I will post back once they respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacquer View Post
                              I don't know as mine was a factory option. I have pinged the company to ask. I will post back once they respond.
                              most appreciated mate 👍

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X