MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

We are extremely pleased to welcome Kerbeck Corvette as a “Featured Forum Vendor.”

Kerbeck Corvettes has been the # 1 Corvette sales dealership since 1994. We are fortunate and excited that they have joined our MECF family.
2 of 4 < >

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Not New, But 48 Wonderful High Resolution C8 Pictures

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Also, High Resolution C8 Pictures!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...f-the-interior

48 High Resolution C8 Pictures:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...8-spy-pictures
3 of 4 < >

Scheduled Software Maintenance: Tuesday, 8:00 PM

We have scheduled software maintenance and upgrades Tuesday (19th) @ 8:00 PM. While vBulletin always say not more than an hour, they have averaged 10 minutes in length. Thank you — as we continually are committed to having the best forum software available.
4 of 4 < >

Welcome Corvette Dream Giveway As Our Forum Founding Vendor!

We welcome an outstanding organization as a MECF vendor, one who has an amazing and such a.well deserved reputation for giving away staggering amounts of funds to very worthy organizations who help others.

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/corvette?promo=ME2019C
See more
See less

So... The C8 will be called a Stingray...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... The C8 will be called a Stingray...

Let's discuss the newest Stingray findings and some other things that have been shown lately. What do you guys think about all of this?

Check out my YouTube Channel:
    www.youtube.com/c/horsepowerobsessed

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...me-on-a-column
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Yup. That's where I got that bit of information. There's more to the video than just that. Check it out.

Comment

Thank you HorsePowerObsessed. I enjoyed your video.

Comment

Originally posted by C8Driving View Post
          Thank you HorsePowerObsessed. I enjoyed your video.
          Thank you!

Comment

One of my favorite sayings is “call me anything you want.....just dont call me late for dinner!”

always great videos

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              One of my favorite sayings is “call me anything you want.....just dont call me late for dinner!”

always great videos

thank you
              Thanks! I'm glad you like them.

Comment

The name stingray is what GM called the standard model....there is never a base corvette...or so said gm marketing

standard corvette is always a bad *** machine...according to Corvette marketing no corvette is ever a base model.

im just teasing as I believe corvette marketing was as they made their distinctions...

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  The name stingray is what GM called the standard model....there is never a base corvette...or so said gm marketing

standard corvette is always a bad *** machine...according to Corvette marketing no corvette is ever a base model.

im just teasing as I believe corvette marketing was as they made their distinctions...

I agree. The Stingray is an amazing vehicle and calling it base is kind of a strange feeling but it is technically the base... I don't know ?

Comment

In my earlier life on Stingrayforums, we had the longest thread talking about whether the term “base” model was too negative, whether it should be called the “entry” model or whatever. Never was a consensus on that threads that truly went pages and pages and pages question, and looking like here, same thing here about lack of consensus.

So if it comes with complimentary full-meal dinner tickets at a great restaurant near you, looks great, performs fantastically and is priced reasonably, we are fine with their calling it “Bruce.”
                    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Agree John ... let's call it Bruce

Comment

Here’s Bruce, thanks/credit to Animal Crossing, FANDOM, by Wikia. Would be an interesting emblem embroidered on the top of its seats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	483CD941-8B32-4FF9-A6EA-AD9B109A8194.png
Views:	116
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	28779
                        So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Name:	A30529B0-E815-4A62-9216-2061CA014959.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	28784
                          Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, and Bruce.... courtesy of Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Name:	483CD941-8B32-4FF9-A6EA-AD9B109A8194.png
Views:	116
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	28779
                            Looking forward to my Base C8 Bruce Corvette with this imaginative emblem. All will be easy to explain to folks asking about the car once I understand it.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X