Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Today @ 8:00 PM Pacific Time - Scheduled Forum Maintenance.

Scheduled forum maintenance from 8:00 PM through 11:00 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday August 9th, 2022

The site might experience a brief outage during this maintenance period.
2 of 4 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #121 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid August 2022

The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. https://youtu.be/QRAUz6Att0k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...jnmYV0amyIoQR2
Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show….
1.Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
2.GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
3.The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
4.FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
5.Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
6.Our "Corvette Insider" Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
7.Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
8.The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Corvette Welcome Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Welcome Package

Spoke to the Corvette concierge recently to inquire on the "Welcome" package. I was told the the kits for customers who bought Corvettes in Rapid Blue or Elkhart Lake Blue were on backorder but was assured that I would receive the package as soon as they became available. I took possession of my 2021 Rapid Blue C8 on 12/24/2020... just a few days short of it becoming 6 months ago! I was told that normally the pkg arrives 45 to 60 days after the purchase.

Anyone else with the same color cars having the same issue?

FigTuna

Got my ELB c8 a few months ago. Haven't received package yet
    August 2020 deposit with MacMulkin, order accepted from GM February 11. 2021 Delivered April 2021. Elkhart Lake Blue HTC, adrenaline red two tone 2LT interior, GT2 seats, NPP exhaust, carbon fiber colored roof and narcelles, extended black rocker panels, carbon fiber colored mirrors, front lift.

My first Corvette ever. Previous cars, Mazda RX7 convertible, Ford Thunderbird convertible, Porsche Boxster

Comment

I suspect these models are made in Asia, and are caught up in the worldwide shipping issues.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Figtuna View Post

FigTuna
        ELB HTC built 12/21/20, in service date of 1/4/21. No model yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Figtuna View Post
          Spoke to the Corvette concierge recently to inquire on the "Welcome" package. I was told the the kits for customers who bought Corvettes in Rapid Blue or Elkhart Lake Blue were on backorder but was assured that I would receive the package as soon as they became available. I took possession of my 2021 Rapid Blue C8 on 12/24/2020... just a few days short of it becoming 6 months ago! I was told that normally the pkg arrives 45 to 60 days after the purchase.

FigTuna
          Yep.....I also have Rapid Blue...took delivery on 8/26/20 and still getting the run-around. No communication....no "welcome package."

Comment

They are coming. We just do not know when. But we have Harlan’s word, in fact also in writing, that every 2020 and 2021 sold within the U.S. will get one. His word is more than good enough to me.
            Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Paid for my 2020 ELB 12/31/2020.

Took possession on 01/09/2021.

I received a letter a couple months or so ago to watch out for it, but so far nothing.

Cheers, PB
              Previous Vettes '59, '61, '62.
              Current other toys: LS1 powered '92 Mazda Miata, aka Panic Button.

My Order: 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 3LT, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe, Jet Black Napa Leather with Adrenaline Red Stitch, Magnetic Ride, Front Lift, Chrome Exterior Badge Package, Battery Protection.

Current status: Order placed December 16, 2019, took possession January 9, 2021.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zip_Zero_Zilch_1000x700_jpg_2ZuoCxRf-790x310.jpg
Views:	2330
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	281947
                2020 ELB HTC Delivered 10-01-20
                B&B

Comment

I have not received my welcome kit. I have a 2020 Arctic White Stingray and I took delivery November 2020. Just called the Concierge and they are following up on getting one sent. I really want my kit in case this car ends up being a collectable - Yes I am a obsessed Corvette fan! LOL We fussed about the car taking so long and now we want our toy that we can look at without having to walk to the garage! We are kids aren't we! Now let's never grow up!

Comment

took possession 5 months ago. Nothing.

On the positive side, I'm all set to go out west in the fall. Spring Mountain discount > speed shape model
                    2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Rapid Blue, Feb 2021 delivery, nothing yet, but I trust John when he says that we'll get one!

Comment

Got my rapid blue htc in november. Got the letter saying welcom kit is coming, still waiting. I want to schedual ron fellows driving school!

Comment

You don't need the welcome kit to schedule with Ron Fellows, I believe all you need is your VIN number. I wouldn't wait to receive that welcome kit.
                          2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Davii1775 View Post
                            You don't need the welcome kit to schedule with Ron Fellows, I believe all you need is your VIN number. I wouldn't wait to receive that welcome kit.
                            That is correct. Just have your VIN handy and give them a call to schedule your class. There was a C8 Owner’s School brochure/flier in the packet with my owner’s manual too.

Comment

Took museum delivery of my 2020 ELB coupe on 12/1/2020 and received my welcome kit/speed shape in late February.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X