Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

5 reasons why the C8 mid engine Corvette will CHANGE the way you look at CORVETTES!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5 reasons why the C8 mid engine Corvette will CHANGE the way you look at CORVETTES!



    What do you guys think?
    Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
    www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

  • #2
    Great Compilation HoresPowerObsessed, That should give some people who may be new to the forum a overall of the progression and some of the gorgeous renders from bdsvavars, Chazcron and FVS. Well thought out and excellent presentation. Thanks !
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

    Comment


    • #3
      Excellent video. Fun to watch with lots of interesting renderings, theories, and information. I sure enjoyed it! Thank you.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

      Comment


      • #4
        I always have a few laughs as I enjoy your insightful videos. Thanks for making the wait for the official release interesting and entertaining.

        Still its hard to say what is supposition and what is accurate....

        i just hope that ugly big rear spoiler shown on many spy shots is designed to approximate the down force the active aero would create..when in the up mode

        none of us know.,,,

        maybe painted body color it wont be as disjointed.

        Last edited by JB; 03-01-2019, 10:25 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
          Great Compilation HoresPowerObsessed, That should give some people who may be new to the forum a overall of the progression and some of the gorgeous renders from bdsvavars, Chazcron and FVS. Well thought out and excellent presentation. Thanks !
          Thank you for the kind words!
          Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
          www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by John View Post
            Excellent video. Fun to watch with lots of interesting renderings, theories, and information. I sure enjoyed it! Thank you.
            I'm glad you enjoyed it. I try to put them together in a way that keeps people entertained but also delivers information (speculation or fact at this point)
            Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
            www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JB View Post
              I always have a few laughs as I enjoy your insightful videos. Thanks for making the wait for the official release interesting and entertaining.

              Still its hard to say what is supposition and what is accurate....

              i just hope that ugly big rear spoiler shown on many spy shots is designed to approximate the down force the active aero would create..when in the up mode

              none of us know.,,,

              maybe painted body color it wont be as disjointed.
              It's a very exciting time. A new Corvette is always a good thing and waiting for it is almost killer. The speculation is almost fun but talking about it with other people that are as anxious for it as I am is that much better!
              Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
              www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

              Comment

              MECF_728x90_bottom

              Collapse
              Working...
              X