MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

We are extremely pleased to welcome Kerbeck Corvette as a “Featured Forum Vendor.”

Kerbeck Corvettes has been the # 1 Corvette sales dealership since 1994. We are fortunate and excited that they have joined our MECF family.
2 of 4 < >

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Not New, But 48 Wonderful High Resolution C8 Pictures

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Also, High Resolution C8 Pictures!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...f-the-interior

48 High Resolution C8 Pictures:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...8-spy-pictures
3 of 4 < >

Scheduled Software Maintenance: Tuesday, 8:00 PM

We have scheduled software maintenance and upgrades Tuesday (19th) @ 8:00 PM. While vBulletin always say not more than an hour, they have averaged 10 minutes in length. Thank you — as we continually are committed to having the best forum software available.
4 of 4 < >

Welcome Corvette Dream Giveway As Our Forum Founding Vendor!

We welcome an outstanding organization as a MECF vendor, one who has an amazing and such a.well deserved reputation for giving away staggering amounts of funds to very worthy organizations who help others.

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/corvette?promo=ME2019C
See more
See less

5 reasons why the C8 mid engine Corvette will CHANGE the way you look at CORVETTES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 reasons why the C8 mid engine Corvette will CHANGE the way you look at CORVETTES!

What do you guys think?
    Check out my YouTube Channel:
    www.youtube.com/c/horsepowerobsessed

Great Compilation HoresPowerObsessed, That should give some people who may be new to the forum a overall of the progression and some of the gorgeous renders from bdsvavars, Chazcron and FVS. Well thought out and excellent presentation. Thanks !
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Excellent video. Fun to watch with lots of interesting renderings, theories, and information. I sure enjoyed it! Thank you.
      So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I always have a few laughs as I enjoy your insightful videos. Thanks for making the wait for the official release interesting and entertaining.

Still its hard to say what is supposition and what is accurate....

i just hope that ugly big rear spoiler shown on many spy shots is designed to approximate the down force the active aero would create..when in the up mode

none of us know.,,,

maybe painted body color it wont be as disjointed.

Last edited by JB; 03-01-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
          Great Compilation HoresPowerObsessed, That should give some people who may be new to the forum a overall of the progression and some of the gorgeous renders from bdsvavars, Chazcron and FVS. Well thought out and excellent presentation. Thanks !
          Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Excellent video. Fun to watch with lots of interesting renderings, theories, and information. I sure enjoyed it! Thank you.
            I'm glad you enjoyed it. I try to put them together in a way that keeps people entertained but also delivers information (speculation or fact at this point)

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              I always have a few laughs as I enjoy your insightful videos. Thanks for making the wait for the official release interesting and entertaining.

Still its hard to say what is supposition and what is accurate....

i just hope that ugly big rear spoiler shown on many spy shots is designed to approximate the down force the active aero would create..when in the up mode

none of us know.,,,

maybe painted body color it wont be as disjointed.
              It's a very exciting time. A new Corvette is always a good thing and waiting for it is almost killer. The speculation is almost fun but talking about it with other people that are as anxious for it as I am is that much better!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X