Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon!

Got off the phone with my dealer just a few minutes ago. The light at the end of the tunnel is definitely much brighter! I went to 4150 today. Yeah! Hope a truck load of Corvettes is going to Northern, North East Ohio soon.

Congrats won't be long now. 👍👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Congrats your almost there!

Comment

Dealer should have it within 2 days going to Ohio
        3000 Status on 3/1/2021. 3300 Status on 5/17/2021. 3400 Status on 5/24/2021. Will be built the morning of 6/14/21.
        3LT Red Mist HTC. Jet Black Interior w/Red stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors
        Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
        Adding AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, mirror caps, and front grill inserts.

Comment

Great news... congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by bigal8866 View Post
            Got off the phone with my dealer just a few minutes ago. The light at the end of the tunnel is definitely much brighter! I went to 4150 today. Yeah! Hope a truck load of Corvettes is going to Northern, North East Ohio soon.
            It will be there in 7 days I bet.
            2021 3LT Convertible Rapid Blue C8 follow us for mods, reviews, and interaction. Everything and more.

IG: Malibu.C8
            YouTube:One Hot C8

Comment

Soon!

Yes! 4150 Vehicle Invoiced (Dealer Billed). 4200 and your shipped!!! At 5000, it'll be at the dealer.

Comment

bigal8866 Do you know the last4 of your VIN and know exactly what date it was built based on the chart? I'm curious what day it was built vs today going to 4150. Looks like mine is going to be built Monday. Hopefully it can go to 3800 to 4150 in a day or two.
                3000 Status on 3/1/2021. 3300 Status on 5/17/2021. 3400 Status on 5/24/2021. Will be built the morning of 6/14/21.
                3LT Red Mist HTC. Jet Black Interior w/Red stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors
                Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
                Adding AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, mirror caps, and front grill inserts.

Comment

Congrats bigal8866. Here's hoping for very few "sleeps" before you see your new wheels. Post photos when available and hopefully your dealer knows to snap a few pics when it's on the truck and being unloaded, if possible. Make sure to ask they keep all the "paperwork" that comes with the car so not merely the "Monroney sticker" on the front windshield. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck trying to sleep congrats

Comment

Originally posted by BuyPeaksSellDips View Post
                      bigal8866 Do you know the last4 of your VIN and know exactly what date it was built based on the chart? I'm curious what day it was built vs today going to 4150. Looks like mine is going to be built Monday. Hopefully it can go to 3800 to 4150 in a day or two.
                      BPSD, it was built yesterday (Wednesday morning), and rolled off the line between 8-9am. It was then 3800 and later in the day it went to 4000. This morning my dealer told me I'm 4150. I knew when production started this week, that if things ran smoothly, it would be built on Wednesday. Look at Murrays chart starting next week and you should be able to see what day your car is built. That's what I did. Again a BIG thanks to Murray for posting the daily production numbers. It really is helpful if you have your last 4 VIN numbers.

Comment

To pb7148,1more, BPSD, tkracing, OneHotC8, Boomer, netsinah, Phil Haqrrison thank you all for the kind wishes, I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bigal8866 View Post

BPSD, it was built yesterday (Wednesday morning), and rolled off the line between 8-9am. It was then 3800 and later in the day it went to 4000. This morning my dealer told me I'm 4150. I knew when production started this week, that if things ran smoothly, it would be built on Wednesday. Look at Murrays chart starting next week and you should be able to see what day your car is built. That's what I did. Again a BIG thanks to Murray for posting the daily production numbers. It really is helpful if you have your last 4 VIN numbers.
                          Thats too awesome... So that means, If everything goes perfectly, and it breezes through QC, then in theory my car could be on the truck and heading out by Wednesday, then be in MD on Friday. way too excited.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X