Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

Borla Exhaust! $4500 😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borla Exhaust! $4500 😳

Hey guys did anyone order it today? I want to order it with the Carbon Tips....but $4500.00. ****!!!! Lol
    Any coupons or group buy discounts?

Originally posted by dbrooks05 View Post
    Hey guys did anyone order it today? I want to order it with the Carbon Tips....but $4500.00. ****!!!! Lol
    Any coupons or group buy discounts?
    I'm eyeing the MagnaFlow xMOD @ $4319.

Comment

High flow cats have given me the sound I want, at a fraction of the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by A10Beav View Post
        High flow cats have given me the sound I want, at a fraction of the cost.
        Yes! Pleasing sound is important but those cat backs are over Ferrari prices in some cases.

Comment

Yeah, I have always had Borla on my Jeep SRTs/Charger SRTs, but for that price, I will go with the FAB Speed system...sounds great...

Comment

What I don’t like is that Borla does not offer a non-NPP version like Fabspeed does. I want to skip NPP and use the 1200 bucks on the aftermarket exhaust, instead. I don’t like that I have to buy the NPP first which has no value to me, since I am going to go aftermarket right away.

Yes, with the NPP you do get the option on the fly to quiet it down, but I don’t want that.

If I (one single day) want to drive a car that is quiet like the tour mode, I will swap cars with my wife. She can drive the C8 (with aftermarket exhaust) to work and I’ll hop in the Camry. Not saying that will EVER happenπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Therefore, I am leaning towards Fabspeed at the moment but hope Borla will make it right
            Last edited by Top Off Action; 06-09-2021, 12:40 AM.
            Placed order for 3LT, Rapid Blue, two-tone blue interior & splash guards. ETA Late 2021

Comment

Too expensive. Besides, why should I announce to the police where I'm at and what I'm doing?

Comment

Never knew "sound" would ever cost that much
                [Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                  Never knew "sound" would ever cost that much
                  That is just for the exhaust. What about the installation cost on top of just buying it?
                  (Kicked 2020 Longbeach Red Order)
                  2021 Corvette 2LT Red Mist w/Transparent Roof
                  Performance Exhaust and Front Lift Adjustable Height
                  GT2 Bucket Seats w/Natural Napa Leather
                  Yellow Brake Calipers, Edge Red Engine Cover
                  Vossen HF-3 Graphite Polished Wheels

Aftermarket plans: High Wing Spoiler, Engine bay LED lights
                  , Illuminated Sill Plates

Comment

Originally posted by clear33765 View Post

That is just for the exhaust. What about the installation cost on top of just buying it?
                    I would never be in the market for $4k plus Exhaust

Comment

The stock performance exhaust sounds very good. The aftermarket ones will give it a different, maybe more agressive sound, plus some extra HP. If that is what you want to spend on upgrades and your pocketbook is OK with it, by all means get one. I also would not. I am content with the stock performance exhaust.
                      (Kicked 2020 Longbeach Red Order)
                      2021 Corvette 2LT Red Mist w/Transparent Roof
                      Performance Exhaust and Front Lift Adjustable Height
                      GT2 Bucket Seats w/Natural Napa Leather
                      Yellow Brake Calipers, Edge Red Engine Cover
                      Vossen HF-3 Graphite Polished Wheels

Aftermarket plans: High Wing Spoiler, Engine bay LED lights
                      , Illuminated Sill Plates

Comment

Originally posted by clear33765 View Post

The stock performance exhaust sounds very good. The aftermarket ones will give it a different, maybe more agressive sound, plus some extra HP. If that is what you want to spend on upgrades and your pocketbook is OK with it, by all means get one. I also would not. I am content with the stock performance exhaust.
                        My C5 Corsa Indy's w/LG Long Tube Headers is plenty Loud ...

Last week my Wife took it for a short drive and had to say Daym that car is loud a block away from the house.

Comment

When I can buy a decent crate engine for less than an exhaust, that is a problem to me. No way I would ever look at this.
                          The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Torch red seat belts, Z51, FE4, Bright red brake calipers, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

It doesn't save any weight, but the NPP can be cut open and the hole(s) that allow flow into the muffler can be welded closed if the exhaust is still too quiet in track mode. I'd also expect that with the NPP sims available, the NPP valves could be removed so that they are always open.
                            2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

Borla stuff is first rate, but this is too rich for my blood. Whatever happened to just drilling some holes in the muffler.
                              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X