Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Yes Virginia there is Santa Claus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Virginia there is Santa Claus

Thanks CorvetteBlogger! BGA has been up and running for hours this morning, just as I and Jeremy Welborn told you a week ago. And just as separately confirmed here on MECF a while ago by our friend and the very knowledgeable Keith Cornett.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C28857D5-F4FB-4292-845A-3C5CE74CD773.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	192.2 KB ID:	277582

Originally posted by CorvetteBlogger
    The plant is open today. I reached out to the PR person at BGAP who said they are open and production is resuming on schedule.
    Please let us never go down an UNFOUNDED rumor rat hole again. The assembly line was up and running this morning at 6:12 AM. Already, more than 24 C8’s were completed this morning, off the line and now in standard quality control testing sequences.

Have faith, and tune into this radio dial please where we do not dispense single-rumor negatives. What goes around…. On the other forum they are celebrating the information right now that they learned just here at MECF. Just love it.

Thank you Santa Clausl
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I hate rats AND rat holes....
    HOST-CORVETTE TODAY Podcast

Listen to CORVETTE TODAY here!

Get CORVETTE TODAY emails here.

CORVETTE TODAY website: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com

Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group!

NEW!!! Now watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube!

NEW!!! Visit the CORVETTE TODAY merchandise store!

Comment

[Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]
      Depost 6/17/20, Allocation 4/20/21 RedMist 2LT HTC Z51 - TPW-8/2

Comment

I still say BGA will open on 6/22. All kidding aside I do enjoy all the different characters I encounter in the C8 world including that purveyor of questionable C8 information at times. But, I also understand how valuable this forum is and that accurate information is why we come here as opposed to other forums..

Comment

Aren't we all just so awesome!?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Thanks CorvetteBlogger! BGA has been up and running for hours this morning, just as I and Jeremy Welborn told you a week ago. And just as separately confirmed here on MECF a while ago by our friend and the very knowledgeable Keith Cornett.

Click image for larger version Name:	C28857D5-F4FB-4292-845A-3C5CE74CD773.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	192.2 KB ID:	277582

Please let us never go down an UNFOUNDED rumor rat hole again. The assembly line was up and running this morning at 6:12 AM. Already, more than 24 C8’s were completed this morning, off the line and now in standard quality control testing sequences.

Have faith, and tune into this radio dial please where we do not dispense single-rumor negatives. What goes around…. On the other forum they are celebrating the information right now that they learned just here at MECF. Just love it.

Thank you Santa Clausl

Amen John!
            Waiting @1375 with Kerbeck: 2021 Corvette Stingray -2LT coupe -Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, Natural interior FE2 - NPP - E60 - EYK
            Deposit 11/10/20, 2000 3/18/21, 3000 3/23/21, TPW 8/23/21

Comment

THANK YOU JOHN for running a NO BS FORUM!!!!!!! Keep up the good(great) work! 👍😎
              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

My car should have rolled down/up/over BGA assembly line by now. Should have been in the 1st 50! Waiting for Chevy Chat to update status - guess I'll wait until this afternoon. 😀
                SOLD 4/26 - 2019 GS ELB w/ 2-tone gray
                Previous - 2012 GS Crystal Red w/ Kalahari 2-tone
                Order Status 3000 on 2-18-21; 3300 on 4-28-21; 3400 on 5-10-21
                TPW 5-17-21; 4000 on 6-7-21; 4200 on 6-10-21
                2021 HTC Red Mist; 2LT w/ Natural 2-tone GT2 seats; body colored accents; CF roof/nacelles; CF interior; front lift; Mag Ride; NPP; Edge Red calipers; Std wheels chromed or powder coated or ?

Comment

Annnnnd.....here comes R.C.'s apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Halo View Post
                    I'll be happy with his Silence
                    [Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]
                    Depost 6/17/20, Allocation 4/20/21 RedMist 2LT HTC Z51 - TPW-8/2

Comment

I wonder if The Rat and the dealer he works for got any blowback from GM for his antics? Creating an internet firestorm and spreading false information about GM’s internal affairs must be frowned upon… I would expect to be fired for such a stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Prof. Eindackel View Post
                        I wonder if The Rat and the dealer he works for got any blowback from GM for his antics? Creating an internet firestorm and spreading false information about GM’s internal affairs must be frowned upon… I would expect to be fired for such a stunt.
                        How about a rare “I was wrong...again” YouTube video?

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Halo View Post
                          His next apology video will be his first apology video. Don’t hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Metfish View Post

His next apology video will be his first apology video. Don’t hold your breath.
                            He's a strange dude. Reminds me of the My Pillow guy. Not evil, just.....pretty wacky. A definite attention *****.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTE-NV View Post

He's a strange dude. Reminds me of the My Pillow guy. Not evil, just.....pretty wacky. A definite attention *****.
                              LOL. That’s the perfect analogy!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X