Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

If you're wondering where to mount an EZ Pass....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a Knight … Always a Knight… 😎

Click image for larger version

Name:	69EABCB6-20A4-4C1D-9262-8A5298172F49.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	4.34 MB
ID:	330859
    2022 Arctic White Z5, HTC, AH2seats, Perform Traction, Carbon Flash Mirrors, Red Calipers, Comp Rocker Ext, Carbon Flash Spoiler, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Front Lift, Mag Ride, Std Wheels (going to Black Chrome) Front/Rear Splash Guards, Torch Red Seat Belts, Museum Plaque, Two Tone GT2 Seats Red-Black, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Sueded Steering, Batt Charge, Born Date: Nov 9th. Delivery Date: Nov 29th. 684 days from Order Date… 👏😎

Comment

Originally posted by KAOS View Post
      Thanks Myerweb et al....! Great suggestions. Still wondering why Myerweb placed his transponder facing backwards (just below the wipers). Or was that only for "demo" purposes?
      Again, THANKS all!
      It's facing the same way it does if you put it on your windshield.....

I'm case the antenna is directional.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Steach View Post
        I painted mine black to cut down on the ugly. Click image for larger version Name:	EZ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	546.8 KB ID:	277016
        I did the same thing once. I turned in the pass and they made me pay for it, said it was defaced.

This is in NY state, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
          I have EZ-Skin and it's just like its not even there ... $14.99 on Amazon, arrives in 2 days

That's what I got too. Really makes the big white I Pass disappear. Nice that they include two sets of black velcro strips so I can put one set in the C7 and one in the BMW 5 Series and swap the unit when I need to. --Bob
          Last edited by ABorC; 11-20-2021, 05:14 PM.
          2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPS Z"
          -Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels
          1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
          1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
          1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
          ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
          Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
          NCM Lifetime Member
          Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
          "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Comment

Me too....it worked well this past week at an Ezy-Pass toll booth... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-2603.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	331985 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-2603.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	331986

Comment

Originally posted by KAOS View Post
              Me too....it worked well this past week at an Ezy-Pass toll booth...
              Thats where I put my sun glasses.
              Last edited by ABorC; 11-20-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

They should both fit unless you typically wear the old Jackie O' style.......LoL

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  Ah the joys of living in the Pacific Northwest where we do not have tolls of any kind except on some of the car ferries.
                  ....and the joy of driving Down Under......823,000km of roads and only 241.2km of tolls (yes, I haven't missed any 000's 😀).....and with NO tolls in my home state of Western Australia with 187,000km road network

Comment

I would love to come visit your great country but as of yet not roads lead from where we live to Australia. We have driven over 2,000,000 miles in our life but we do need roads to make road trips.
                    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                      I have EZ-Skin and it's just like its not even there ... $14.99 on Amazon, arrives in 2 days

Thanks for the tip. I bought the $10 version of the EZ-Skin (without black cover on the back) and mounted it inside the frunk in the same location as meyerweb. You hardly know it is there without looking for it.

Name:	EZPass - arrow.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	332570

Delivered 9/5/2020: 2LT C8 Coupe, Long Beach Red, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Lift, Spectra Gray Tridents, GT1 Seats, Jet Black Interior

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        Ah the joys of living in the Pacific Northwest where we do not have tolls of any kind except on some of the car ferries.
                        I guess you have not been to the seattle area for a while, particularly I405, 167, and the 520 bridge. Was not like that when I first came here though.

Comment

Just drove thorough your are twice in August with no tolls. Guess we picked different roads. But as never fails the traffic in your area is beyond horrid. Stop and go approaching Seattle from both directions, e.g., backed up in excess of 30 miles from the North and more than 50 miles heading south out of Seattle. YUK!
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by VA_Bill View Post

Thanks for the tip. I bought the $10 version of the EZ-Skin (without black cover on the back) and mounted it inside the frunk in the same location as meyerweb. You hardly know it is there without looking for it.

Name:	EZPass - arrow.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	332570
                            But if people don't see it, you can't have a conversation about it every time you open the frunk.
                            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X