Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

5/30/21~#5,000 gets delivered to a surprised customer, pics etc.*Mike [email protected]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/30/21~#5,000 gets delivered to a surprised customer, pics etc.*Mike [email protected]

~The Delivery experience is what's important and the Corvette is the star. Check out the Corvette Blogger as he posted up my weekly delivery post today.

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2021...-for-may-30th/
    click on above link

Stay healthy.

Mike Furman
    Criswell ChevroletGaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    [email protected]
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 43+ years!
    Off Fridays and Sundays
    Click on the link below for the Cigar Aficionado magazine article
    https://www.cigaraficionado.com/arti...of-mr-corvette
    Follow on Instagram: corvette.furman: Corvette Furman on Facebook

Congratulation to you Mike and to meyerweb on the # 5000th Corvette delivery. And to hear you already delivered through 5,015 (that same day).

Here are my two favorite pictures this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F33B0117-A9D3-4CE7-A612-93DA4340D508.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	275247

Name:	6A16174F-DE97-49F5-BD87-B51A5091D4BF.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	275248

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Name:	IMG_1532.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	741.9 KB
ID:	275265

Comment

#3000, #5000 and #4000 left to right

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1541.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.16 MB ID:	275267

Comment

Mr #3000 and Mr #4000 and Mike Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1567.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	3.43 MB
ID:	275269

Comment

Name:	IMG_1651.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	275282

Comment

Name:	IMG_1660.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	275284

Comment

Gee, am I famous, or infamous?
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                  YES!

mike

Comment

Scongratulations on 5000 corvettes sold and congrats to myersweb for being number 5000

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                      Congratulations meyerweb. Enjoy!

Comment

Great seeing all the going on - thanks to those bringing it to us. My fav pic
                        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

An outstanding achievement for Mike and a great experience for meyerweb. Next Saturday I will be taking delivery of my 3LT Z51 SO HTC from Mike. Well a nice personal bonus to Zipity’s video is seeing my car for the 1st time. At the 10:23 mark Zipity is showing the cars in the lot. Mine is the Sebring Orange HTC with the Stinger Strips on the hood. After 14-1/2 months I finally I get my C8 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Gamoto View Post

An outstanding achievement for Mike and a great experience for meyerweb. Next Saturday I will be taking delivery of my 3LT Z51 SO HTC from Mike. Well a nice personal bonus to Zipity’s video is seeing my car for the 1st time. At the 10:23 mark Zipity is showing the cars in the lot. Mine is the Sebring Orange HTC with the Stinger Strips on the hood. After 14-1/2 months I finally I get my C8 😎
                            ~Thank you one and all! Your kind words are very much appreciated. I read all the comments and truly humbled each week. I love Corvettes and Corvette people. 2020 was tough in many
                            ways and I hope all my Corvette friends have persevered and stayed healthy. The 8th generation Corvette is a world class sports car and to those that are still waiting all I can say is hang in there and stay as patient as possible.
                            Easier said than done, I know.

Mike Furman

Comment

Originally posted by Mike [email protected] View Post

[I][B]~Thank you one and all! Your kind words are very much appreciated. I read all the comments and truly humbled each week. I love Corvettes and Corvette people.
                              You are the G.O.A.T. of Corvette salespeople, Mike.
                              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X