Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

5/23/21~Leno/Ito and Supercar Blondie,#5,000 this week.*Mike [email protected]*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/23/21~Leno/Ito and Supercar Blondie,#5,000 this week.*Mike [email protected]*

~Leno/Ito and Supercar Blondie,#5,000 this week...so stay tuned.

~Do you live in the area of Criswell Chevrolet of Gaithersburg, MD? Saturday May 29th I will be delivering 9-14 new Corvettes
    and one of them will be the 5,000th Corvette that I have delivered! The two gentlemen that bought #3,000 and #4,000 will be attendance with their respective Corvettes
    so cruise on by if you are in the area and see who is #5,000. Plenty of Corvette parking on site...rain or shine.

Below is my weekly corvette post that the Corvette blogger shares worldwide.
    https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2021...-for-may-23rd/
    click on link above.

Drive safely.

Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet Gaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    [email protected]
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 43+ years!
    Off Fridays and Sundays
    Click on the link below for the Cigar Aficionado magazine article
    https://www.cigaraficionado.com/arti...of-mr-corvette
    Follow on Instagram: corvette.furman: Corvette Furman on Facebook

I wish I were there to join you all. Selling 5,000 Corvettes is a staggering accomplishment.

Who will be the 5,000th customer? Guess we will have to wait another six days to find out.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Mike - Congrats on your dedicated accomplishment. We will be looking forward to your reveal of the 5K customer delivery.
      Wish we could be there to celebrate it with you. My Fav shot -

Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
        Mike - Congrats on your dedicated accomplishment. We will be looking forward to your reveal of the 5K customer delivery.
        Wish we could be there to celebrate it with you. My Fav shot -

One of my favorite pics as well.

Mike

Comment

Mike,
          Congrats on the amazing accomplishment!!!

Comment

What a remarkable and record setting accomplishment! Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on #5,000 Mike! Can’t wait for the call from you on our Arctic White Z51 HTC.... And by the way... The Leno’s Preso this week... 1959 Old Yeller II is the best of the best of the best of Leno.... a magnificent tutorial of the early days of racing in the USA...
              202(1 or 2) Arctic White HTC Z51 with all the Goodies 😎

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X