MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hitler Finds About The ME Corvette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Finds About The ME Corvette

Another in the series of these going back a couple of generations. Thanks again for this latest one, specifically to m48xhp (Supercar Ranch). Humor is a good thing as we wait.

Sub-title language warning.

Last edited by John; 02-10-2019, 09:54 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Loved it. Thanks
    Regards Brian

Comment

I've been waiting for this one!! Now GM has to announce it.

Comment

Well, even as diligently as GM has kept the C8 secret, it was just a matter of time before the SS finally found out...
        Current Vettes:
        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
        '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
        "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Hitler, there is a silver lining. The rumor is that it cannot transport two golf bags.

Comment

We shall see whether that rumor is also confirmed, or conversely that it is also debunked, resulting in Hitler’s death from his extreme apoplexy at that revelation.
            So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X