MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Hitler Finds About The ME Corvette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Finds About The ME Corvette

Another in the series of these going back a couple of generations. Thanks again for this latest one, specifically to m48xhp (Supercar Ranch). Humor is a good thing as we wait.

Sub-title language warning.

Last edited by John; 02-10-2019, 08:54 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Loved it. Thanks
    Regards Brian

Comment

I've been waiting for this one!! Now GM has to announce it.

Comment

Well, even as diligently as GM has kept the C8 secret, it was just a matter of time before the SS finally found out...
        Current Vettes:
        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
        '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
        "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Hitler, there is a silver lining. The rumor is that it cannot transport two golf bags.

Comment

We shall see whether that rumor is also confirmed, or conversely that it is also debunked, resulting in Hitler’s death from his extreme apoplexy at that revelation.
            So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X