MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

JB’s “Post of the Day”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB’s “Post of the Day”

To the point JB! Your sentiments are so accurate, and reflect not just your feelings, mine, my wife’s and who knows how many hundreds or thousands of others.

In this thread: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...cron#post26189

Originally posted by JB
    Anytime im getting tired of waiting for the c8…i look at these photos and Im reminded of why I just got to have a c8.
    The renderings that JB were referring to are in this thread, with one of them reproduced here.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ks-to-chazcron

Congratulations JB!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	06EE539B-A5F0-4882-BE23-88EEA0FAB616.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	26192

So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Haven’t seen that before. Very nice!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X