Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Several Blue C8 Renderings Thanks to Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    replied
    Originally posted by WWR View Post
    I would like to see some of those colors available but I doubt they will be.
    Elkart Lake Blue Metallic was just introduced. The cost to develop a color that gets painted on SMC panels that our Corvettes have, is considerable, so highly likely that both Shadow Gray Metallic and Elkart Lake Blue would be a first year ME colors.

Leave a comment:

• Z06Mandy
    replied
    Now I am very sure what color my C8 will be - always loved blue

Leave a comment:

• Maxster
    replied
    Originally posted by John View Post
    Thank you Chazcron. Even one with its door partially open.
    This is the one I want. One of the US racing colors

Leave a comment:

• WWR
    replied
    I would like to see some of those colors available but I doubt they will be. Same old Same old

Leave a comment:

• WWR
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
    They all look Exceptional !!! Thanks Chazcron!
    My local dealers don't know NUTTIN. Watch for dealers sending technicians to Bowling Green that'll be the first clue that it's on the way.

Leave a comment:

• RevMatch TV
    replied
    Very nice renderings and color!

Leave a comment:

• Shepherd777
    replied
    I had Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic in mind for my C8 that is currently under deposit, before seeing Chazcron's new renderings here.

Seeing his new renderings only reaffirms my color choice to me.

Although I'd prefer black wheels, and I'd omit the black inlet cooling air perimeter.
    Last edited by Shepherd777; 02-11-2019, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WBT
    replied
    My dealer salesman told me today that the C8 Corvette might not come out until next year. I hope he's wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Ssscooter66
    replied
    So far this is my favorite rendering, thanks Chazcron & thanks John for the great idea of a new avator.... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	487
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	26250

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Originally posted by robertbruce View Post
    Is there storage behind the seats like in today's c7 coup?
    Many ME’s do not have storage behind the seats, however, correcting my earlier post, I know that the Ferrari 488 does as do McLaren’s. So best we not conclude anything until the reveal.

Sorry for my incorrect earlier post.
    Last edited by John; 02-11-2019, 07:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Originally posted by WBT View Post
    Nice drawings, but still I hope the C8 is better looking than these drawings. I've owned 9 Corvettes and I've always loved the car since I was a teen. These drawings/renderings don't do anything for me. The car is very plain looking. I hope these drawings are not the real thing.
    Let’s remember what fvs, Chazcron and bdsvavars have all noted, that the car that GM reveal will be better than any of their renderings. An insider who has seen the car wholeheartedly concurs with that assessment, that the car is much more exciting,

Leave a comment:

• bobbytinvab
    replied
    Originally posted by WoW Factor View Post
    Very good renderings, these look like pictures in a brochure.
    Agree, I like these new renders. I have lots of old brochures and advertisements for the cars I own, and think these renders look better than some of those. I also knda like the simple clean lines that these renders show. I'd be very happy with this car.

Leave a comment:

• Larryfdx
    replied
    Originally posted by WBT View Post
    Nice drawings, but still I hope the C8 is better looking than these drawings. I've owned 9 Corvettes and I've always loved the car since I was a teen. These drawings/renderings don't do anything for me. The car is very plain looking. I hope these drawings are not the real thing.
    I could not disagree more, but to each his own.

Leave a comment:

• SheepDog
    replied

Two diminisional drawings are not 3D physical objects. There is a difference in paintings and sculpture where the painting or (picture) is a reprsentation physical form. Otherwise if the real thing is what is represented in these renderings, then it will be beautiful, well receive and will sell like hot-cakes.

We can not drive a picture, nor hear it, nor feel it unless willing to see with the mind. Must be willing to do so and remove any resistant. But the representation can be seen as fantastic, real, pleasing and the next best thing to the real thing

Leave a comment:

• WBT
    replied

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X