Several Blue C8 Renderings Thanks to Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several Blue C8 Renderings Thanks to Chazcron

Guessing some of these will become someone’s avatar. Thank you Chazcron. Even one with its door partially open.

Click image for larger version

Name:	229B733C-B637-4F61-BB1A-11838753A138.jpeg
Views:	1335
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	26180Click image for larger version

Name:	FF8A7169-08C1-4404-8540-EBDCB94727DD.jpeg
Views:	554
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	26181Click image for larger version

Name:	F583FF66-D555-4FF2-9D4F-3B6E5045E143.jpeg
Views:	581
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	26182Click image for larger version

Name:	6CC04ABA-C063-464F-9156-4AC1AB9A238B.png
Views:	553
Size:	990.8 KB
ID:	26183
    Last edited by John; 02-10-2019, 07:41 PM.
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

They all look Exceptional !!! Thanks Chazcron!
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Blue is not a personal favorite color of mine yet seeing these renditions I want the c8 more than ever.

wow! Great work!

Anytime im getting tired of waiting for the c8...i look at these photos and Im reminded of Why I just got to have a c8..

thanks
      Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

Very nice! I like that render with the door open. Very cool.

Comment

Is there storage behind the seats like in today's c7 coup?

Comment

Very good renderings, these look like pictures in a brochure.

Comment

Nice drawings, but still I hope the C8 is better looking than these drawings. I've owned 9 Corvettes and I've always loved the car since I was a teen. These drawings/renderings don't do anything for me. The car is very plain looking. I hope these drawings are not the real thing.

Comment

Two diminisional drawings are not 3D physical objects. There is a difference in paintings and sculpture where the painting or (picture) is a reprsentation physical form. Otherwise if the real thing is what is represented in these renderings, then it will be beautiful, well receive and will sell like hot-cakes.

We can not drive a picture, nor hear it, nor feel it unless willing to see with the mind. Must be willing to do so and remove any resistant. But the representation can be seen as fantastic, real, pleasing and the next best thing to the real thing

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                  Nice drawings, but still I hope the C8 is better looking than these drawings. I've owned 9 Corvettes and I've always loved the car since I was a teen. These drawings/renderings don't do anything for me. The car is very plain looking. I hope these drawings are not the real thing.
                  I could not disagree more, but to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by WoW Factor View Post
                    Very good renderings, these look like pictures in a brochure.
                    Agree, I like these new renders. I have lots of old brochures and advertisements for the cars I own, and think these renders look better than some of those. I also knda like the simple clean lines that these renders show. I'd be very happy with this car.

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                      Let’s remember what fvs, Chazcron and bdsvavars have all noted, that the car that GM reveal will be better than any of their renderings. An insider who has seen the car wholeheartedly concurs with that assessment, that the car is much more exciting,

Comment

Originally posted by robertbruce View Post
                        Is there storage behind the seats like in today's c7 coup?
                        Many ME’s do not have storage behind the seats, however, correcting my earlier post, I know that the Ferrari 488 does as do McLaren’s. So best we not conclude anything until the reveal.

Sorry for my incorrect earlier post.
                        Last edited by John; 02-11-2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

So far this is my favorite rendering, thanks Chazcron & thanks John for the great idea of a new avator.... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	470
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	26250
                          A thought if I might ...

Comment

My dealer salesman told me today that the C8 Corvette might not come out until next year. I hope he's wrong.

Comment

I had Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic in mind for my C8 that is currently under deposit, before seeing Chazcron's new renderings here.

Seeing his new renderings only reaffirms my color choice to me.

Although I'd prefer black wheels, and I'd omit the black inlet cooling air perimeter.
                              Last edited by Shepherd777; 02-11-2019, 07:56 PM.
                              Bob Sliwa
                              Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Restomod.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X