Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Monday’s Software Changes & Upgrades

Monday’s software updates, including changes to our Photo Gallery, User Name Cards, and other changes & fixes can be accessed here: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...re-update-info. Thanks brad66 for creating the linked thread.
2 of 2 < >

Official Z06 Press Release, Reveal Pictures and Visualizer Access

See more
See less

Are they still sending out speed shape models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L79 View Post
    My car was built in July of TWENTY TWENTY.....took delivery Aug. 2020....no model....no communication. The last I heard from the Concierge was spring of 2021. Usually I get no email response at all. I've been at the same address for 26 years....haven't moved. Dealership couldn't care less.
    It took 7 months to get mine. I got it just before Thanksgiving and I picked up my car in April 2021. Hang in there, it should be coming soon...

Comment

• John should know but are they going to send models with and of the Z06?

Comment

• Originally posted by TNRunner View Post
        Ours was delivered in September. No model. We’ve given up.
        Dont give up. My C8 was delivered Sept. 9th. 2021 received my "sculpture" yestetday.
        Attached Files
        Waiting @1375 with Kerbeck: 2021 Corvette Stingray -2LT coupe -Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, Natural interior FE2 - NPP - E60 - EYK
        Deposit 11/10/20, 2000 3/18/21, 3000 3/23/21, 3300 8/4/21 3400 8/13/21 TPW 8/23/21, 3800 8/24/21, 5000 8/31/21, 6000 9/9/21

Comment

• Looks like it's taking around 6 to 7 months from delivery to get the speed shape model. My car delivered Jan 21, got the model around July 21. Similar stories here also.
          2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎
          Delivered 1/26/21 VIN 00921

Comment

• Has anyone else gotten a metallic/pearl white one?

Comment

• Picked up my silver 21 HTC on 7-13-21. Got the model today 1-11-22. The odd thing is that the Ron Fellows discount is good thru 10-31-22 which is a good thing because I may make the trip there while in Vegas at the SEMA show..

Comment

• As an aside - and maybe this is old news - I called the Corvette Concierge earlier this week and was able to connect with a live representative (versus having to send an email). He took my relevant information and promised they'd be back in touch with me regarding the model. I suspect mine was sent to an old address. Delivery in May 2021. FYI only.
                2021 Red Mist HTC, 3LT, Black interior w/suede inserts and red stitching, Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, interior CF, Spectra Gray Tridents, and Edge Red Calipers. Status 2000 on 2/11/21. Status 3000 on 2/18. Status 3300 on 4/1. Status 3400 on 4/15. TPW 4/19. Born 4/21/21. R8C Museum Delivery 5/17/21.

Comment

• After 6 months and 15 days, mine finally came in. Nice Surprise

I think I'm going to ceramic coat it.. 🤣😂🤣😁

Click image for larger version  Name:	Resized_Resized_20220114_145250001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	779.4 KB ID:	346561

I am actually thinking about getting a nice shadow box or something for it..
                  Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
                  Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
                  AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Vette View Post
                    As an aside - and maybe this is old news - I called the Corvette Concierge earlier this week and was able to connect with a live representative (versus having to send an email). He took my relevant information and promised they'd be back in touch with me regarding the model. I suspect mine was sent to an old address. Delivery in May 2021. FYI only.
                    Good luck with that "promise." The Concierge told me the exact same thing 3 times in the last year and I never heard back. I took delivery in August of 2020 and no model or word back from the Concierge in 16 months.

Comment

• Just got mine yesterday. I got the car in August.

It's a silly little toy. I'd rather have a $20 gift certificate or something.

I also got the Spring Mountain discount certificate with it, and that I really do want.
                      C8 ELB HTC, Z51

Comment

• Latest update: after first contacting the marketing firm that makes the speed shape model in 2021 and being told my color was on back order, then having them ignore my follow-up email, then enquiring a couple times with GM’s Corvette Customer Care (CCC), I got a call 2 days ago from CCC saying mine would be made and shipped out when available. He confirmed my address and said they’d send me a Corvette jacket in my size by way of an apology. My C8 arrived in September 2020. There weren’t many Blade Silver HTC’s made and I’m curious to know if anyone else with one has already received their welcome package.

Comment

• Just received today from a late June production

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus MacBlorf View Post
                            Just got mine yesterday. I got the car in August.

It's a silly little toy. I'd rather have a $20 gift certificate or something.

I also got the Spring Mountain discount certificate with it, and that I really do want.
                            SOLD! What address do I send you the $20 gift certificate?? Or I can EFT since I'm in Australia......

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X