MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

2 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild California Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

3 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

4 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
See more
See less

Green HT Spyder In Different Variations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green HT Spyder In Different Variations

Nice looking green ME. Renderings with thanks to Chazcron.

Which one or which parts of which one would you choose?

Click image for larger version  Name:	DFDFD2A8-1EDD-4F53-80C7-E4D7F2A50AE1.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	680.4 KB ID:	25983Click image for larger version  Name:	7C79EC83-6EC7-4DCF-BDED-99A7A0DF8BA7.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	682.7 KB ID:	25984Click image for larger version  Name:	8A89ADC5-8AB0-49E6-BA44-1F11FF015A4D.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	683.8 KB ID:	25985
    Last edited by John; 02-08-2019, 07:35 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

I’ll bite. I will take the wheels off the top one and put them on the non-spoiler version of the middle one and gladly put it into my garage. It would have the body colored scoop trim.

Comment

Middle one for me, I like the body colored scoop and the look of the rear deck without the spoiler

Comment

Not crazy about the spoiler pictured, but the rear deck looks a bit unfinished in the second pic. Too flat, maybe.

Other than that, I'd want to see new wheels, not the C7 ones, and prefer the body color to the black edge on the vents. I'd seriously consider this color combination if it were available.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Any version, only not in green...

Comment

Shrike6, nice thing that we are going to have at least ten different colors, maybe even twelve options, for you/us to choose from.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

I really wonder what C8 engineers say when they see these rendered pictures.

Comment

Could they be saying? They are wrong on some things, but ****, they are so very close on A, B and C.

Comment

Truly a sophisticated color combo that suits the c8 quite well. Iorefer number two and three.

the sweeping rear spoiler that when body colored is less offensive.

id never pay extra fir that rear spoiler but if it came as a forced option on the z51 package Id stillorder the z51.

im a sucker for heavy duty cooling and suspension as it truly is a very desirable option.

hopefully it will come with a slightly larger duckbill spoiler but if not...I think if its body colored and swept back lime in photo number three it comes across as less offensive.

i prefer the body color side scoop but as shown in photo one I wouldnt complain ..

thanks for posti g the stunning green kalahari combo...

veey well done. Thanks to the artist.

Comment

I really like it best without the spoiler, and with the body colored blade trim.
                    Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

I like the First One Not green though.
                      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by C8Driving View Post
                        I’ll bite. I will take the wheels off the top one and put them on the non-spoiler version of the middle one and gladly put it into my garage. It would have the body colored scoop trim.
                        Same here but would like a little duck tail spoiler of some kind.
                        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

I like the lip spoiler that my C6 has.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180822_073256754 - Edited.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	26034

Comment

Exactly! Something understated and tasteful just like that. If GM doesn’t offer it, I would be buying something tasteful and simple from ACS Composite.

Comment

For some reason I'd assumed it's OEM. But when I check the build sheet, it's not there. So I don't know what it is. Fits well though.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X