AEROLARRI Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEROLARRI Wheels

It's here! We've been operating in secret for a while now about the AEROLARRI true forged wheels line. But launch is upon us! There is a whole lot I can talk about, but the website and these pictures should get things started! Big thanks to all those who helped make this a reality!!

https://www.aerolarri.com/forged.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	aerolarri-forged-wheels_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	304.0 KB ID:	257690
    Click image for larger version  Name:	aerolarri-forged-wheels-z06z-graphene-glaze_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	278.6 KB ID:	257691

Click image for larger version  Name:	aerolarri-forged-wheels-21x12-5_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	257692
    Click image for larger version  Name:	aerolarri-forged-wheels-21x12-5-black-ghost-glaze_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.8 KB ID:	257693
    Click image for larger version  Name:	z06z-wheels-aerolarri-c8-corvette-forged-spy-shot-corvetteblogger-z06-c8-25_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.7 KB ID:	257694
    Click image for larger version  Name:	aerolarri-forged-wheels-thresher-rsc-duckbill-spoiler-ufo-glaze_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.1 KB ID:	257695
    Click image for larger version  Name:	aerolarri-multicave-forged-wheels-rose-bronze-20-21-inch_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	194.6 KB ID:	257696

Enjoy!! Feel free to email [email protected] for more! Cheers, Chet Baigh
    Hey it's me, Chet Baigh - Owner of AEROLARRI. Text/call me at (708) 539-3339 for extra service. www.aerolarri.com
    - AEROLARRI augmented reality app & HoloSpect wheel visualizer: www.aerolarri.com/forgeline-holospect
    - Strasse Wheels: www.aerolarri.com/strasse
    - C8.R Wing: www.aerolarri.com/c8-r-wing
    - 5VM and custom C8 Aero: www.aerolarri.com/c8aero
    - C8 Exhaust: www.aerolarri.com/awe

Nice looking wheel options. Thanks for sharing them!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos. Great price (under $2K) for a set of forged wheels.
      Preliminary TPW 6/14... Mar 2021 order cycle
      2021 2LT C8 HTC Z51, Accelerate Yellow, Mag ride, front lift.
      CF: roof and nacelles, mirror and high wing spoiler,
      20/21 Vossen HF-5 Carbon Flash finish, yellow calipers.
      Sky Cool Gray, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated sueded microfiber inserts GT2 sears and steering, torch red seat belts.

Current Daily
      19 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat, Nero Edizione, Black/Ice, Technicos, Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Comment

The Pricing is excellent 👍
        [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
        [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Yeah I love the looks of a couple of these wheels.
          Impatiently waiting for my 2021/2022 Rapid Blue C8.

Comment

So do I have this right? The only colors that don't cost extra are white? Any other color puts the cost over $2K?

One technical question: some aftermarket wheels use the same size lug holes as OEM, some use smaller holes, and don't allow the use of Reverse Logic lug guides. What size lug holes do your wheels use? Thanks.

Lug guides:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1615004241.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	258228

Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club.

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
              So do I have this right? The only colors that don't cost extra are white? Any other color puts the cost over $2K?

One technical question: some aftermarket wheels use the same size lug holes as OEM, some use smaller holes, and don't allow the use of Reverse Logic lug guides. What size lug holes do your wheels use? Thanks.

Lug guides:

Name:	1615004241.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	258228
              Sure thing! There are a number of colors which are free. Basically any solid color is except for Gloss/Matte Black and Carbon Flash Metallic. The black colors are extra but still less expensive than the Glazes. So for example the Brass Mist Matte is free, any Bronze or Silver and so on.

For lug nuts, the stock/OEM nuts will not fit. They will come with a set of chrome lug nuts. There are no options for colors other than that. I would recommend getting any set of lug nuts on eBay or Amazon which are M14x1.5 size with taper/acorn/cone seat. They will be $25 - $40 and the variety is huge. They are the most popular kind. Stock/OEM lug nuts do not fit most aftermarket wheels.

For Colors & Finishes, there are a bunch of examples with expandable galleries there too: https://www.aerolarri.com/finishes.html

The most popular color is definitely the Black Ghost Glaze Polished. It's premium color, but few hesitate on that cost lol.

Here is a picture of the free Brass Mist Matte which we should see on a Red Mist car any day.

Name:	brass-mist-matte-wheel-finish.jpg?1617166460.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	258456
              Hey it's me, Chet Baigh - Owner of AEROLARRI. Text/call me at (708) 539-3339 for extra service. www.aerolarri.com
              - AEROLARRI augmented reality app & HoloSpect wheel visualizer: www.aerolarri.com/forgeline-holospect

Comment

Originally posted by AEROLARRI View Post

Sure thing!
                Thanks!

Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club.

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Very nice! Only had my C8 a short time but will look into these when the time is right. Love the Samurai wheels! Does going with 20, 21 fill the gap?
                  2021 Silver Flare 2LT HTC w/GT2 seats ordered July, 2019 and received February 26, 2021.

Comment

Have they been weighed? How does it compare to the stock wheels?

Comment

Great designs....what’s the ETA from the time the order is placed to delivery? And approximate shipping cost to South Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobia384 View Post
                        Have they been weighed? How does it compare to the stock wheels?
                        Yes, but each style will be different. So here is an average reference: a 19/20 buyer asked what the weight savings would be per set of 4. The answer we had was that he would save 19.2 lbs per set WITH having a .5 wider wheel than stock on both front and rear. Even though we have stock sizes 19x8.5 and 20x11.5, basically everyone gets the .5 wider because it gets more rubber on the road for better handling and acceleration.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinner View Post
                          Great designs....what’s the ETA from the time the order is placed to delivery? And approximate shipping cost to South Florida?
                          Thanks!! Custom manufacturing time, plus shipping time is 7+ weeks. So between order and delivery at your door scattered between 7 weeks and 11 weeks on the highest end (one order took that long). And the shipping cost is $288 as a flat rate in the USA, Canada and Australia.
                          Last edited by AEROLARRI; 04-12-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

When is this wing coming out?

Name:	matte-chrome-satin-chrome-c8-corvette-aerolarri-wheels_orig.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	259327

Comment

Originally posted by smoove7410 View Post
                              When is this wing coming out?

Name:	matte-chrome-satin-chrome-c8-corvette-aerolarri-wheels_orig.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	259327
                              That wing is actually just an artist rendering. Same with the diffuser. But similar are in development. When? is the big question. When some of these manufacturers say 3 weeks, expect 3 months lol. Not the wheels, however. All the wheels are sorted out and good to order.

Here is some more:

AEROLARRI HyperNova Wheels in Pale Ale Gold - Brushed

Name:	pale-ale-gold-brushed-c8-corvette-hypernova-c8-corvette-aerolarri-2_orig.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	259376

Multicave AEROLARRI Wheels:

Name:	satin-blue-chrome-c8-corvette-aerolarri-wheels-multicave_orig.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	259375

Name:	multicave-wheels-aerolarri-c8-corvette-brushed-aluminum-10-2_orig.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	259374

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X