MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

2 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild California Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

3 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

4 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
See more
See less

C8 Coupe With Top Stored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post
    I reworked it a little this morning.

I haven't explored what the actual converible's flying buttresses look like.

Click image for larger version Name:	vert2_34beb7a58ca0fb61a71d9e843d3d6693a6f82f5c.jpg Views:	1 Size:	609.4 KB ID:	25205
    It is such an exciting time for Corvette Fans every where and thank you to Chazcron for all his hard work and making it more exciting with his amazing renders. Thank you Chazcron from Canadian & American Corvette Fans

Comment

Sorry all about not posting as my work has kept me at a lot of remote job sites.

Comment

SafetyMike, we are happy you are here as your time allows. Hope your work and the rest of your life is going well for you.
        So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

I / We can only hope that the real car looks this good but I am sure it will or even be better. I for one can't wait to see the Car with all the Aero assorted carbon fibre goodies and paint colors and LT1, LT2 & LT3 goodies!

This C8 is going to be an eye opener for sure.

Also remember all the nay sayers saying it's not for me, I will stick with C7? Well that's like comparing a Ferrari 488 to a Ferrari Superfast. Both look great, but GM had to make a Mid-engine so the car could advance to the next level. The C7 ZR1 is the best a C7 chassis can be I think.

And that amazing 212 MPH with Jay Leno on GMs Proving Grounds. I am not sure if Corvette Racing Pros could have got more MPH out of the C7 ZR1. Don't you think we would have heard about it?
          I think so.

Comment

I cant help but come back to this thread to gaze at this beauty...

blacks looking pretty slick but since my oresent corvette is black...i did swear off this crazy color for my next daily driver...but after seeing it here. Man oh man..you never know

Comment

don't do it JB ... nite race blue or a dark grey, but not black! I'm never going back to a black DD ... too much trouble for me

Comment

Shadow Gray Metallic is an option. Or if you would like dark but not black, Long Beach Red might appeal to you. At the same time, a perfectly maintained black car is GORGEOUS!

However, I had my one black Corvette and vowed never again!
                Last edited by John; 02-07-2019, 04:33 PM.
                So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X