MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

2 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild California Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

3 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

4 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
See more
See less

C8 Coupe With Top Stored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bikerjulio, that is the best picture we have yet seen of it. Thanks for reposting it here.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Looks great! Nice job.
      Pedals to the floor hear the dual quads drink..."Shutdown" B.Boys 1964

Comment

Thats what i plan on owning....roof off targa c8 z51 although ill choose torch red with black interior...

that looks awesome.

Comment

looks good
          Last edited by TOMDOM69; 02-01-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post
            I reworked it a little this morning.

I haven't explored what the actual converible's flying buttresses look like.

Click image for larger version Name:	vert2_34beb7a58ca0fb61a71d9e843d3d6693a6f82f5c.jpg Views:	1 Size:	609.4 KB ID:	25205
            All I can say is you guys are doing a Fantastic Job on these Renders !
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Where does the targa roof store? Front trunk. Rear trunk.? Or behind the seats?

i dont think the targa can fit in the front trunk, doesnt look it could fit in the rear trunk above the engine in the rear trunk...maybe in the rear hatch?

anybody think it can fit behind the seats?

hard to tell..

Comment

A
                so...will the A pillar be body colored or black in all colors of the c8?

Comment

Good questions JB, but do not know the answers to any of them.

Anyone?

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

It's awesome that one social media today people are posting the new rendering as the first photo of the actual ME without camo on! LOL

Comment

The a-pillars will remain covered in camo.
                        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                        27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

IMHO, the C8 ‘A’ pillars will continue to be black/carbon flash as were/are the C7’s. If you have read “All Corvettes are Red” it justifies why the “bean counters” can prevail in very small changes that may result in a cost savings. Again, JMHO.🤔

Comment

Thanks Foreverfuelie. That is a good book. Reminds me of a personal incident that supports exactly what you noted. Dave Hill came over to our brand new C5 in the Winners Circle at NCM and asked me,”what could we do better to improve it?” I said, “the factory wheels look like wagon wheels (ours had Fikse wheels), but the C5 next to us had the OEM’s. He said that he agreed but said, “we lost the battle for better looking wheels to the bean counters, but that they have promised if sales reach a certain amount by the end of this model year, I can have better looking wheels in the future.” And sure enough, the 2000 C5 wheels looked really good.

Comment

Love the burgundy!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                                Where does the targa roof store? Front trunk. Rear trunk.? Or behind the seats?

i dont think the targa can fit in the front trunk, doesnt look it could fit in the rear trunk above the engine in the rear trunk...maybe in the rear hatch?

anybody think it can fit behind the seats?

hard to tell..
                                Above the engine would be really hot. Probably not great for the longevity of the piece. Some Ferrari targas stored the top vertically behind the seats, which could be an option here. Or it might fit in the frunk if you rotate it 90 degrees, with the narrow sides at the back and front of the opening.
                                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                                27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X