MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

2 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild California Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

3 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

4 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
See more
See less

fvs new side HT convertible render

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice A red drop top Thank you, FVS.

I just would prefer GM not have the buttresses. If they do have buttresses will there at least be a roll bar in each of them?

Comment

agree with the peeps before me ... very nice ... thx FVS

Comment

Originally posted by HMDS View Post
        Is anyone familiar with a hard top convertible use on track????
        I have some experience at VIR (Virginia International Raceway) and they were ok with my friends Ferrari 458 HT convertible out there doing full on runs. Me and my C7 roadster were relegated to pace laps, although I did push way beyond that, I couldn't really go out and do bonsai runs. Hope that helps a bit.

Comment

I love the way the side scoop looks in these renders.

Comment

I'm all in on that! The targa is nice, but I put the top down on my C7 'vert even for the shortest drive to the local store. I doubt I would bother removing the targa for a 5 or 10 minute drive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png
Views:	269
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	25247
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Convertible lovers are a strongly felt passion. Here’s to both coupes and convertibles.
              So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                Thank fvs...awesome color and awesome design sketches..

with the utmost respect toyou I might suggest its either the dash to axle ratio that needs to be extended a little or most probably its just the angle we are viewing it at...I could be wrong but i tend to think the front leading edge of the nose drops a little more. I know nothing of design and Im sure you know best. Im just trying to participate in a constructive manner in your future evolution of this fantastic product you have given us insight to.

great work and I want one!
                Thanks!

I think it is mostly the perspective that makes it look that way.

Comment

black beauty...

Name:	c8 iso last vert copy.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	569.5 KB
ID:	25262

Comment

Thats looking pretty dangerous... thanks again...

Comment

I really like that ME you have rendered for us fvs!
                      So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
                        black beauty...

Name:	c8 iso last vert copy.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	569.5 KB
ID:	25262
                        Wow , I absolutely Love that Interior Color. I am hoping the Darker Red Interior is available.
                        Rocket City Florida

Comment

There is nothing like putting on a warm leather jacket, driving gloves, a warm cap, turning the heat up to maximum, and going out for a brisk top down/windows down ride through farm country with the temperature below 50 degrees.

Comment

Never really been a fan of black cars, but all the C8 renders I've seen look positively evil in black. This could be a first for me!
                            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                            27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Wow! Where can I find the order forms!

Comment

Originally posted by RedDropTop View Post
                                Nice A red drop top Thank you, FVS.

I just would prefer GM not have the buttresses. If they do have buttresses will there at least be a roll bar in each of them?
                                That what the buttresses are for. They are structural and eliminate the need for roll bars. Where the Germans designed those convoluted retractable roll bars that are just ridiculous.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X