Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

How many usb ports on a C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many usb ports on a C8

A few months out but curious about charging points etc

Two inside the console cubby. 1 USB A, 1 USB C. Also a cigarette lighter socket under the glove compartment.

And, of course, a wireless charging pad on the waterfall on the 2LT and 3LT.
    Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Wish we had one up by the rearview mirror somewhere to power radar detector

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Wish we had one up by the rearview mirror somewhere to power radar detector
        you have a 5 volt detector? Most are 12v and I use the mirror for that.

Comment

thanks , my 2017 and 2018 Impala pads won't charge an I phone will the C8 do it?

Comment

Originally posted by richardsperry View Post

you have a 5 volt detector? Most are 12v and I use the mirror for that.
            i dont ....i just wish I didnt have to power my valentine 1 from a cord under / near the glovebox...

i dont think my mirror has any power and Im waiting for a c8 blendmount. Hopefully someone can figure out how to power this radar from the 8 terior lights near the rearview mirror. (1LT)

Comment

i dont ....i just wish I didnt have to power my valentine 1 from a cord under / near the glovebox...

i dont think my mirror has any power and Im waiting for a c8 blendmount. Hopefully someone can figure out how to power this radar from the 8 terior lights near the rearview mirror. (1LT)
              There is a youtube video on using the mirror 12V to power a radar detector. Pretty slick and simple to do.

Comment

Originally posted by jagtoes View Post

There is a youtube video on using the mirror 12V to power a radar detector. Pretty slick and simple to do.
                HAte say it but my rear view mirror has no light like my previous corvettes...the lights are in the panel near the leading edge center of the roof..

this is a 1LT and not the camera mirror. I thought the video was of the mirror camera unless you saw it as a 1LT.

i wasnt getting to involved yet because I figured id ask blendmount when they introduce their new radar mount.

i havent been a fan of those old suction cup mounts

Comment

Originally posted by Vettelover View Post
                  thanks , my 2017 and 2018 Impala pads won't charge an I phone will the C8 do it?
                  Which iPhone? Not all have wireless charging capability.
                  Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

HAte say it but my rear view mirror has no light like my previous corvettes...the lights are in the panel near the leading edge center of the roof..

this is a 1LT and not the camera mirror. I thought the video was of the mirror camera unless you saw it as a 1LT.

i wasnt getting to involved yet because I figured id ask blendmount when they introduce their new radar mount.

i havent been a fan of those old suction cup mounts
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ms44yaC5A&t=2s This is it

Comment

Originally posted by Vettelover View Post
                      You can get the updated charger part from GM. I did it for my 17 XTS

Comment

My phone is the XR which should be new enough

Comment

My iPhone XS charges beautifully in the wireless C8 charger.

Comment

Thanks Hopefully the Vette will be built before its time for a new phone.I'm on the bubble for the 3-10 allocation,if not then April

Comment

Originally posted by Sigmon View Post

You can get the updated charger part from GM. I did it for my 17 XTS
                              I followed a YouTube video to modify the existing one (removed a magnet from inside) on my 2017 GMC Sierra, now it works with my iPhone SE.

It works fine in the C8 although I usually just plug in a USB cable, I find that easiest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X