Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Little Known Features of The C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know so I can't help you there.
    TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
    Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
      Reviews complain about the steering, but the steering is adjustable, tightening up in track mode and available in Z mode.
      IMHO the steering is a bit numb without much feel... But that's a common complaint on many modern sports cars these days, Porsche & Ferrari included, since the've gone to electronic steering racks.

The 'adjustability' on the C8 just makes it 'stiffer', but really doesn't give it any more (or less) road feel.

Corvette: 2021 HTC Z51 Elkhart Lake Blue, born 1/7/21
      Porsche: 2001 911 Turbo Coupe, 2014 911 Turbo S

Comment

Originally posted by pfbz View Post
        IMHO the steering is a bit numb without much feel... But that's a common complaint on many modern sports cars these days, Porsche & Ferrari included, since the've gone to electronic steering racks.
        I have heard that also, but I cannot figure out why the electronic motors dampen the "feel" more then hydraulic. I imagine the C8 grabbed the steering from the parts rack like this video on the chevy cruize steering system. Also, all I've heard is that "with the modes you can make it more precise , or more comfortable" a bunch of marketing mumbo jumbo .. just like what they say for the brakes. Maybe it's simply more assist or less, or maybe they vary the assist at higher speeds.

2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/20; 2000 12/18/20; 3800 2/22/21;4200 3/1/21; 5000 3/3/21

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
          A little know fact is there is a Sun glasses holder behind the Infotainment screen. lol
          I took a pic of the location through my window

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	247786
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
          3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X