Looking to see a C8 Torch Red in person in SF Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to see a C8 Torch Red in person in SF Bay Area

Hi all, trying to make a decision on a C8 color and really want to see the Torch Red C8 in person to do so. If you own a Torch Red C8 in the SF Bay Area, please reply to this thread. I would love to meet for a few minutes, perhaps at a coffee shop (will buy you one :-)) to take a look in person. Thanks, Jerry.

Hi Jerry. If you're by Boardwalk Chevrolet in Redwood City, you can call and see if they're doing a delivery of a Torch Red (or other colors). They normally get a few cars in per week and they had 5 there several weeks ago. I called in to have a look at several colors before locking in my January spot and saw the Torch Red, Elkhart Lake Blue, Arctic White, Sebring Orange, and Accelerate Yellow. Hope that helps.

Comment

I ordered a torch red and I live near SF but I won’t receive it until maybe end of March if everything continues to go smoothly, I wish I had it now, I’d be glad to swing by. But I’ve seen a torch red in person and it just grabs your attention from a long distance.

Comment

If you ever fly down to John Wayne in Orange County you can see mine.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X