Collapse

How unique is your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One could argue that least unique equals most desirable...

Especially on a new car like a C8 where virtually every one was custom configured for a buyer rather than a dealer stocking order. Initial constraints aside of course...

This might change slightly over time as certain colors are mothballed and others introduced, but apart from maybe twenty years in the future, a rare color combo just means not many people wanted that particular combo.
    Last edited by pfbz; 02-20-2021, 05:44 PM.
    Corvette: 2021 HTC Z51 Elkhart Lake Blue, born 1/7/21
    Porsche: 2001 911 Turbo Coupe, 2014 911 Turbo S

Comment

If you are planning on parking it in the garage under cover and not driving it much, it may make it more desirable in 30 years or more.
      Remember the most desirable Corvettes of the past are the high horsepower models. Although a fantastic vehicle for the $$$ it is only the Base Model C8 Stingray. We have the higher performance variants to look forward to. I am going to drive the Base Stingray as my every day driver till the wheels fall off of it to get my enjoyment and money's worth.
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
        If you are planning on parking it in the garage under cover and not driving it much, it may make it more desirable in 30 years or more.
        Remember the most desirable Corvettes of the past are the high horsepower models. Although a fantastic vehicle for the $$$ it is only the Base Model C8 Stingray. We have the higher performance variants to look forward to. I am going to drive the Base Stingray as my every day driver till the wheels fall off of it to get my enjoyment and money's worth.
        Did that parking in the garage with my present car not going yo make that mistake with the C8.Even with low low miles and in brand new condition, "m not getting much more for it ,I should of drove it way more in the end its still a mass produced car.Im pretty sure I don't have 30 years left to wait for it to gain valueLOL. Agree with 100% these cars are made to drive

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty2ss View Post

Did that parking in the garage with my present car not going yo make that mistake with the C8.Even with low low miles and in brand new condition, "m not getting much more for it ,I should of drove it way more in the end its still a mass produced car.Im pretty sure I don't have 30 years left to wait for it to gain valueLOL. Agree with 100% these cars are made to drive
          Did you sell the Camaro already? That is a beauty and can tell you really took care of it. I was looking at it hard when you said you were going to trade her in. Maybe I can talk my parents into letting me put it in their garage if you may still have it.
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

After September mine will be unique. No more Orange.

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
              After September mine will be unique. No more Orange.
              What color are you going to wrap it? Or are you going to paint it?
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X