Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

Center Exit Exhaust for the C8 by AEROLARRI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Exit Exhaust for the C8 by AEROLARRI

Well this video just dropped, so it's time to mention the Center Exit Exhaust by AEROLARRI here for the first time lol.

See more here: https://www.aerolarri.com/c8-center-exhaust.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	center-exit-exhaust-for-c8-corvette-by-aerolarri-15_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.9 KB ID:	241952

New Video from 1 hour ago:

The AEROLARRI Center Exit Exhaust for the C8 Corvette is probably the most free-flowing exhaust on the market. Having few bends, the gases shoot almost straight out the back. This also provides for a thunderous sound unlike any other, and more power.

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8-corvette-center-exit-exhaust-weld-colors-artwork-aerolarri_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	241953

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8-corvette-center-exhaust-aerolarri-structural-logo-stainless-steel_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	241954

Click image for larger version  Name:	center-exit-exhaust-aerolarri-carbon-fiber-tips_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.7 KB ID:	241955

^ Carbon Fiber tips.

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8-corvette-dry-carbon-fiber-with-satin-steel-exhaust-tip-center-exit-exhaust-aerolarri_orig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	241956

If you want to know more, just ask. My info is below too.
    Hey it's me, Chet Baigh - Owner of AEROLARRI. Text/call me at (708) 539-3339 for extra service. www.aerolarri.com
    - AEROLARRI augmented reality app & HoloSpect wheel visualizer: www.aerolarri.com/forgeline-holospect
    - Strasse Wheels: www.aerolarri.com/strasse
    - C8.R Wing: www.aerolarri.com/c8-r-wing
    - 5VM and custom C8 Aero: www.aerolarri.com/c8aero
    - C8 Exhaust: www.aerolarri.com/awe

Now that's more like it ... 👍
    [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
    [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

No heat shield?

Comment

I think it looks out of place because you still have the 2 ends where the old tips were. Now if you replace that lower area with some aero stuff it might look more integrated.

Comment

The AEROLARRI C8 Center Exit Exhaust in the NEWS:...

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2021...e-c8-corvette/
          https://gmauthority.com/blog/2021/02...orvette-video/
          https://www.autoevolution.com/news/a...3k-156349.html
          https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/...-by-aerolarri/
          https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a3...ette-deserves/
          Hey it's me, Chet Baigh - Owner of AEROLARRI. Text/call me at (708) 539-3339 for extra service. www.aerolarri.com
          - AEROLARRI augmented reality app & HoloSpect wheel visualizer: www.aerolarri.com/forgeline-holospect

Comment

Originally posted by jagtoes View Post
            I think it looks out of place because you still have the 2 ends where the old tips were. Now if you replace that lower area with some aero stuff it might look more integrated.
            And because it has to clear that lower valance, it looks really looooong, and sticks out really faaaaar. To each his own, though. I know there are some that really think Corvettes should hace center exhaust, even though no Corvette before the C5 had them.
            Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

The final consumer ones won’t stick out that far. Check the note on the AEROLARRI website.

Comment

Originally posted by AEROLARRI View Post
                The final consumer ones won’t stick out that far. Check the note on the AEROLARRI website.
                I like the concept but would like to see them integrated more as opposed to hanging them under the valance. If you cut the valance and move the tips up and box them in either on 3 sides or 4 sides . Then on each end where the OEM tips hung just hang some aero slats like the C8.R it would look great. Just my 2 cents

Comment

I like the concept but would like to see them integrated more as opposed to hanging them under the valance. If you cut the valance and move the tips up and box them in either on 3 sides or 4 sides . Then on each end where the OEM tips hung just hang some aero slats like the C8.R it would look great. Just my 2 cents
                  Already on it. Great minds! Haha! These pictures of the diffuser wings /slats are at the bottom of the main page on the AEROLARRI Center Exit Exhaust Page

Click image for larger version

Name:	diffuser-cut-jet-wing-tail-c8-corvette-size3_orig.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	243998

Name:	diffuser-cut-jet-wing-tail-c8-corvette-size.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	243999

Name:	center-exit-exhaust-diffuser-cut-jet-wing-tail-c8-corvette-size4.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	244000

Comment

OK better now how about hanging 2 slats vertical instead of horizontal.

Comment

The stock C8's are OK to me.

Comment

OK better now how about hanging 2 slats vertical instead of horizontal.
                        I feel if you’re going to add things it should have functionality. The horizontal slats can be used like a wing or spoiler to create downforce. Vertical won’t have that utility. Maybe both could work too. But the shape would be very hard to mold

Comment

Originally posted by AEROLARRI View Post

I feel if you’re going to add things it should have functionality. The horizontal slats can be used like a wing or spoiler to create downforce. Vertical won’t have that utility. Maybe both could work too. But the shape would be very hard to mold
                          Something like the back aero slats on the C8.R Granted the lower rear of the car needs to be modified but I think it would look more integrated . Hey just my opinion. Keep thinking.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X