Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Software upgrade difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software upgrade difference

Right below the banner when you go to one of the sections it no longer says home forum etc.
    Its now H... F... etc.
    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

It looks like I've lost my signature line, which listed info on my Vettes.

This used to be appended to the bottom of every post, but now appears on none...

UPDATE: and now my signature line is back!
    Last edited by Mobius; 01-23-2019, 10:11 AM.
    My C8:
    '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
    '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
      It looks like I've lost my signature line, which listed info on my Vettes.

This used to be appended to the bottom of every post, but now appears on none...

UPDATE: and now my signature line is back!
      Same happened to mine early morning , then a few minutes later it was back ...
      Also showing LOG IN at the top of the screen after logging in. Is it just mine or others members seeing that also ???
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Great and useful commentary. I found an issue that when I do a post with a picture, then go back to edit it, whether just a typo fix or to add another picture, the first one goes away. Then have to re-open, delete the second picture, save, then re-open via an edit, and enter both pictures.

Thank you for noting your above issues. Seems that some are happening, then being fixed — at least for a while. I wonder if vBulletin has a team who is making quick-on-the-run mini-fixes so that while we had a problem at 6:00 AM, they noticed and you noted it and fixed it so it was no longer a problem by 8:00 AM?

One comment about signature boxes, is that I have found that when I post it will include my signature, but if a post very shortly thereafter the second post does not have a signature — and this was true of the earlier 5.4 version also. With your help we will monitor this one and others

Thanks again; your help and input is invaluable! My guess is that we will identify more of these issues. And at some time, all will have been resolved.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Here is an earlier issue noted by Ssscooter66, a log in anomaly between his already being logged, yet it is telling him to log him — very strangely I did not see that one when I was at the same place and looked at that same time. Please s anyone still seeing this one at this time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	7E2B577F-8050-451F-80A8-BE6E0636D28C.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	24203

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

No signature line in any of my posts above — even in my initial one. Ergo, signature line fading in and out still is a live issue. Yet, Ssscooter66’s signature line appeared properly.

We are compiling a list and will be shortly submitting a help ticket.
            Last edited by John; 01-23-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Shout out to [email protected] Photography (our forum resident photographer) who greatly helped me this morning to analyze and to identify the “unique” circumstances under which we are having picture posting issues. For example, if a post has been made which includes a picture (or multiple ones), then one chooses to edit that post, under some circumstances the initial picture “disappears” and must be re-entered, while in other circusmtances it does not go away.

Thanks again Jeff. Your help was invaluable.

And BTW, notice that my signature box has returned — and was retroactively included in my above earlier posts.
              Last edited by John; 01-23-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I think we should let the back end of the site "settle", there is most likely a re-indexing of the posts and pictures etc going on, and once that finishes things should settle down.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X