An Empty Nation Corvette Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Empty Nation Corvette Museum

Well it appears that the NCM has finally run out of C8s to send off.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NO C8s NCM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	241086
    Marc

Wow, I guess they're all caught up. It's erie to see it so empty...

Comment

Yes it is. Like Corvette Blvd is two days before the Bash as they clear out room for manufacturer sales displays.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

It might have something to do with the 6 inches of snow that is predicted in Bowling Green! That appears to be the forecasted snowfall on Monday.

Comment

They had Valentine's Day events last night and today so it was empty for that.

There are some pictures on the NCM Facebook page, here is one of them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NCM Valentines Event.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	241129

1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
            They had Valentine's Day events last night and today so it was empty for that.

There are some pictures on the NCM Facebook page, here is one of them.

Name:	NCM Valentines Event.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	241129
            I wonder if I could convince the wife to do Valentine's day at the NCM next year... Sure would be a treat, for me...

Comment

Looks really nice, Wife and I have Dinner at or local CC for some Surf & Turf and Cocktails with our Golfing friends.

Happy Valentine Day Everyone.
              [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
              [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                Looks really nice, Wife and I have Dinner at or local CC for some Surf & Turf and Cocktails with our Golfing friends.

Happy Valentine Day Everyone.
                Valentines and our anniversary at the same time! How appropriate. So much love!!! Truth is when we got married we were both so busy we had to schedule our wedding over a three day weekend just so we could pull it off.

Comment

The weather is keeping Corvette Blvd empty and the museum closed for today.

Traffic is fairly light on I-65 and you can see a snow plow in the top right of the picture.

Name:	BG snow 2-15 2.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	241428
                  1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                  2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...