Is Bowling Green opening February 15th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Hustles View Post
    Sounds like alot of us in the same boat: 3300 @ TPW 02/08 - spoke to concierge today said the status hasn't changed it hasn't been built yet.
    I think you're in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

It's my guess that GM wants to start MY2022 in September. I doubt GM cares whether the dealers have over promised or not. They will start MY2022 when they want to and allocations will be assigned to fit that. So it's up to the dealers to manage expectations, not GM.
      I agree with this...not to mention any right hand drive cars if/and Z06 production in '21, minus the 2,000 cars not built the last two plus weeks, will come off the North American '21 SR production. Additionally, with the rising costs of transportation and materials, I suspect GM will want to start MY2022 sooner than later and raise the price.
      '21 C8 HTC- Torch Red, Z51, GT2 in Black/Adrenaline two-tone, FE4, D84, E60, Q8T,...

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

I think you're in good shape.
        Better shape than i was last month that's for sure lol.

Comment

Miroad
          You indicated you were a 3300 with a TPW of
          Feb 8. . Were you on December’s allocation or January?
          I put a deposit with Criswell one day after you 9/2/19 .. Order was matched up to an allocation in January and I have been siting at 3000 since Jan 26. I know that BGA has been shut down the past two weeks and this week is. not starting off well .
          Just trying to see how this all correlates. I know that there are a lot of variables but it at least gives me something to think about.

Comment

Ok... so NCM is closed again today.

Anyone know if BGA is closed as well?
            Brian Huber
            Previous Corvettes
            2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
            2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Comment

Originally posted by AverageVetteNut View Post
              Ok... so NCM is closed again today.

Anyone know if BGA is closed as well?
              Just confirmed with GM Security that both shifts are working today...!!!
              Order placed w/Dec. 2020 Allocations: 2021 Coupe, CMGM, 3LT, Twilight/Tension Blue, Z51, carbon flash wheels/mirrors/spoiler, bright red calipers, front lift, mag ride, transparent roof, splash guards, black rockers, battery protection package, engine appearance package, red engine cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdcinsb View Post

Just confirmed with GM Security that both shifts are working today...!!!
                Wow, great news! Thanks for posting this Jdcinsb.

Comment

awesome ! thanks.
                  Brian Huber
                  Previous Corvettes
                  2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
                  2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Comment

That's good news...I hope it isn't short lived !!

THIRD WINTER STORM TO AFFECT SOUTH CENTRAL INDIANA AND CENTRAL
                    KENTUCKY TONIGHT AND THURSDAY...

.Multiple rounds of wintry weather are expected later today
                    through early Friday morning. Snow accumulations greater than 4
                    inches will be possible across portions of south-central Kentucky
                    during the period with lighter snowfall accumulations expected
                    north of the Western Kentucky and Bluegrass Parkways.

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ THIS
                    EVENING TO 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ FRIDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Total snow
                    accumulations of 3 to 5 inches with isolated higher amounts and
                    ice accumulations of a light glaze will be possible.

* WHERE...Portions of south-central and east-central Kentucky.

* WHEN...From 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ this evening to 7 AM EST /6 AM
                    CST/ Friday.

* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous
                    conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
                    '21 C8 HTC- Torch Red, Z51, GT2 in Black/Adrenaline two-tone, FE4, D84, E60, Q8T,...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X