Collapse

Is Bowling Green opening February 15th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bowling Green opening February 15th?

Title says it all. I'm sitting at 3000 and getting anxious....

Thanks

PS. I just remembered Monday is Presidents Day....February 16th?
    Last edited by jimmyb; 02-13-2021, 08:58 AM.

Me too 3000 way past anxious

Comment

3000 here also...though dealing with a teenager in the house is teaching me patience
      '21 C8 HTC- Torch Red, Z51, GT2 in Black/Adrenaline two-tone, FE4, D84, E60, Q8T,...

Comment

I think we would have heard by now if they weren't planning to start back up on Monday.

There is 6 inches of snow predicted for Bowling Green on Monday so that might factor into it.
        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Supposed to be working next week.
          2021 HTC on order with 2LT, front lift, msrc, npp, elb with two tone seats, and gray hash marks. September first delivery??

Comment

Corvette Concierge confirmed with me on the phone yesterday that BGA will open on Monday 2/15.
            Order placed w/Dec. 2020 Allocations: 2021 Coupe, CMGM, 3LT, Twilight/Tension Blue, Z51, carbon flash wheels/mirrors/spoiler, bright red calipers, front lift, mag ride, transparent roof, splash guards, black rockers, battery protection package, engine appearance package, red engine cover.

Comment

3300 here.

Comment

At 3400, TPW Feb 1, sure hope production starts on Monday.....I should be one of the first to get produced after shutdown. Been waiting since August 2019 and getting tired of waiting.

Comment

3000 and holding

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyb View Post
                    Title says it all. I'm sitting at 3000 and getting anxious....

Thanks

PS. I just remembered Monday is Presidents Day....February 16th?
                    GM does not take a holiday day off for Presidents Day. Hope that they will be back to work real soon.

However, I may have missed it but I haven't heard anyone confirming the return to work date yet.
                    Marc

Comment

^^^^
                      Post #6

Comment

Been at 3300 for a month now. Original TPW 2/8. I’m running out of You Tube videos to watch........
                        Corvettes owned: 1977, 1985, 1996, 2005, 2014 all Coupes

New Order - Arctic White 2LT, Adrenaline Red Interior, Silver Trident Wheels, Engine Appearance Package, Front Lift, Edge Red Calipers

Comment

3000 here so we're excited for you guys @ 3400 to get built and out of the way for us to get done

Brian Huber
                          Previous Corvettes
                          2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
                          2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Comment

QUESTIONS:
                            • Does or has BG ever made up for “Time Lost” ?
                            • Does Two Weeks of not building cars mean there’s around 1800 Deposits that maybe moved to 2022?
                            • If the 1st question is true, will these customers not know until late in the year?

I know it’s early in the year, but the first question is important because this has just happened in the last year. Yea Yea Yea, we can’t tell the future, be we can plan for it or at least speculate on it based on current or resent events. There was over the last year shutdowns.

Just asking questions ... after all what else can you do during Snowy and Sub-zero months?
                            [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                            [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

1, They will more than likely run at full speed. 186+ cars per day
                              2, since they have not announced the start of 2022 production, that question is moot.
                              3. Since dealers don't know their 2021 allocations no one can predict anything about numbers.
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X