2 new C8s in stock for sale NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new C8s in stock for sale NOW!!!

My wife works for corporate, said they have 2 in Duluth, GA right now for sale. If you know anyone interested DM me for the insider hookup.

Sebring Orange convertible & Matrix Gray ...Both convertibles!
    2021 3LT Convertible Rapid Blue C8 follow us for mods, reviews, and interaction. Everything and more.

IG: OneHotC8
    YouTube:One Hot C8

Originally posted by OneHotC8 View Post
    My wife works for corporate, said they have 2 in Duluth, GA right now for sale. If you know anyone interested DM me for the insider hookup.

Sebring Orange convertible & Matrix Gray ...Both convertibles!
    Sent you a PM
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Crickets ??
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Tracked them both down they are in Duluth GA Rick Hendrick . They are only selling them for $30K Over Sticker plus dealer fees. They are playing the these are Rare 1 of a Kind Cars game.
        Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
          Tracked them both down they are in Duluth GA Rick Hendrick . They are only selling them for $30K Over Sticker plus dealer fees. They are playing the these are Rare 1 of a Kind Cars game.
          Really! Let me see what I can find out.
          2021 3LT Convertible Rapid Blue C8 follow us for mods, reviews, and interaction. Everything and more.

IG: OneHotC8
          YouTube:One Hot C8

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
            $30k?!? Wow!

Comment

I'm surprised Rick Hendrick Chevrolet is doing this. I bought my car from them in Duluth and paid MSRP. They told me they never charge over sticker.

Comment

As a matter of fact, I think if this is confirmed from a Rick Hendrick dealer I may switch dealers that I will use for service. I am of the belief that Hendrick is a straight shooting group that I can trust. I would hate to find that is not the case.
                Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Thanks Frenzy for running this to ground. Some of that franchise’s dealers also put on mandatory dealer installed options that you have to pay for at pick up whether you wish them or not.

As always we need to do due diligence. In this environment of C8’s often going over MSRP by initial customers flipping them, and dealers doing same (but not our forum dealers on customer ordered cars), we need to sorry but our doing double-diligence.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I was actually not at all impressed with their sales team. The salesperson I was talking to was relaying information from the sales manager (which I could actually hear anyway) The BS was pretty thick - as me being a member of this Great Forum and having read every post and owning one it was obvious to me they were full of it. Like they had the only 2 one of a kind rare C8 verts in existence. Typical car sales circus act. Horrible .
                    Rocket City Florida

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X