Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

New colors for MY 2022 - speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Corvette has a pallet of colors to choose from. Look what you have to choose from if you were ordering an Audi:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.18.07 AM.png
Views:	141
Size:	440.6 KB
ID:	238704 Blah......
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VETTED53 View Post
      At least Corvette has a pallet of colors to choose from. Look what you have to choose from if you were ordering an Audi:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.18.07 AM.png Views:	10 Size:	440.6 KB ID:	238704 Blah......
      Like so many major manufacturers, lots of Blacks, Whites, Grays/Silvers.But I do see three there that I like: Dark Green, Dark Blue and Dark Red. I've seen them on actual cars; nice looking. They fit my more subdued tastes. --Bob
      2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPS Z"
      -Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels
      1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
      1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
      1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
      ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
      Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
      NCM Lifetime Member
      Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
      "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
        Color is a very personal thing. That's why they offer more than 3 or 4 to choose from. From my perspective, there is way too much grey in the world. Even one shade is too much. Again.... it's just a matter of personal choice.
        When you're little, lollipop colors attract you.

As you age the world appears as it is... shades of grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Denizen View Post

Not everyone gets boring as they get older.
          Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Off Action View Post

Flat gray (no metallic) would look cool
            just flat paints in general. At least a few colors. Not my thing but I am sure if wall be appealing to some.

Comment

Fifty? -Bob
              2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPS Z"
              -Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels
              1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
              1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
              1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
              ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
              Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
              NCM Lifetime Member
              Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
              "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by Warp Ten View Post

Fifty? -Bob
                My World is not gray. It is Rapid Blue. Soon, at least haha
                Last edited by Top Off Action; 02-09-2021, 11:57 AM.
                Placed order for 3LT, Rapid Blue, two-tone blue interior & splash guards. ETA Late 2021

Comment

Interesting story on auto paint colors, and paints.

Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Not me ... I become more of a Pain-in-the-Butt and could care less who it bothers
                    [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                    [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

I would like to see Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Top Off Action View Post

My World is not gray. It is Rapid Blue. Soon, at least haha
                        Now that the election is over, I see the red mist much less frequently! In a few months, I'll be seeing Red Mist much MORE frequently!

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

And it's not really the same color. If you see them near each other, the C8 is noticeably brighter, especially under a cloudy sky.
                          I liken it to Richard Petty super bird blue... So Ford cannot take ownership of that blue... And it's the color I ordered.
                          Build week was to be Feb 1. ugh.. So far I have lived through...

Strikes
                          Covid Shutdowns
                          Multiple parts shutdowns.
                          557 days and counting.
                          Last edited by ChuckM; 02-10-2021, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckM View Post

I liken it to Richard Petty super bird blue... So Ford cannot take ownership of that blue... And it's the color I ordered.

Strikes
                            Covid Shutdowns
                            557 days and counting.
                            😂 Keep On Living Brother ... and don't let anything get in your way 👍
                            [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                            [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckM View Post

Strikes
                              Covid Shutdowns
                              557 days and counting.
                              I was considering RB, until the spouse said "No, I don't like it." I figure I can give her that much input. And when I saw Red Mist, I had no regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

I was considering RB, until the spouse said "No, I don't like it." I figure I can give her that much input. And when I saw Red Mist, I had no regrets.

You must be married a long time, to have such wisdom...

It took me at least 20 years to gain that kind of insight into fostering matrimonial harmony.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X