Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Celebrating my 2020 Corvette's Birthday and the Start of Regular Production

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Celebrating my 2020 Corvette's Birthday and the Start of Regular Production

    It was one year ago today, February 3, 2020, that the Start of Regular Production (SORP) on the 2020 Mid-Engine C8 Corvette Stingray began! My 2020 Stingray, VIN 0050, came off the line at 1:35 p.m. that day! Happy Birthday, CRUSHIN! Thanks for a great year...here's to many more to come!

    I also want to thank everyone on the Corvette Team, at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, and my salesman, Mike Furman, for making all of this possible! Thank you!!!



    Click image for larger version

Name:	69FE0C84-C778-4D0F-913C-820ED5FCA5C2.jpeg
Views:	1508
Size:	5.95 MB
ID:	236769

  • #2
    Congrats! How many miles do you have after one year?

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for sharing Jagamajajaran! I had heard about that photo book but that's the first example I've seen of one, I will certainly be ordering this whenever I know my TPW!

      Thanks again!

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you Jeremy. One year 2020 production start anniversary. A special day it is. Thank you for all you have shared with us about the C8 during this last year, helping us learn the correct jacking points and ten other critical things. Your videos have been such a treat. The one in which you are driving and compare the HTC and the coupe is one I will never forget.

        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John View Post
          Thank you Jeremy. One year 2020 production start anniversary. A special day it is. Thank you for all you have shared with us about the C8 during this last year, helping us learn the correct jacking points and ten other critical things. Your videos have been such a treat. The one in which you are driving and compare the HTC and the coupe is one I will never forget.
          Ditto: what John said. Have always enjoyed and learned from your videos and very much appreciate the effort you put into them. Are you planning to purchase a Z06 and if so, can we look forward to more of the same?
          Last edited by netsinah; 02-03-2021, 12:12 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Great Video, I'm still waiting to see when I'll get an allocation, based on when I'll decided on the Book.

            I sure wished they would offer a digital copy also, insted of just throwing it away. I'd pay extra for that.
            [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
            [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]


            Deposit June 18 2020

            Comment


            • #7
              Congrats on 1 year anniversary. 👍👍 Thanks for all the videos throughout the year. Are you still considering getting a HTC
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                Great Video, I'm still waiting to see when I'll get an allocation, based on when I'll decided on the Book.

                I sure wished they would offer a digital copy also, insted of just throwing it away. I'd pay extra for that.
                The NCM website says no other formats are available, digital or otherwise.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Davii1775 View Post

                  The NCM website says no other formats are available, digital or otherwise.
                  I understand, but the choice is kinda strange to me. No one takes polaroid pictures any more and the NCM has no choice but to untilize a mastered digital format to create the Photo Albums and it's not like a CD cost anymore in labor or material than a Book. Even if it was a Full Length Video, it would still cost less than producing Photo Albums.

                  Anyway, not a big deal, it's just a wish on my part and a choice on their part.
                  [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                  [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]


                  Deposit June 18 2020

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well Alright Jeremy!!! Thanks for all the info, videos and all your support to the MECF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Vette Interested View Post
                      Congrats! How many miles do you have after one year?
                      5000 or so, plus another 5000 plus on the HTC.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by netsinah View Post

                        Ditto: what John said. Have always enjoyed and learned from your videos and very much appreciate the effort you put into them. Are you planning to purchase a Z06 and if so, can we look forward to more of the same?
                        Thank you, but at this time, I'm waiting for the King of the Hill, whatever it may wind up being.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pb7148 View Post
                          Congrats on 1 year anniversary. 👍👍 Thanks for all the videos throughout the year. Are you still considering getting a HTC
                          Thank you! I've decided to pass on the HTC...for now...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for all of the kind words, my friends!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post

                              Thank you, but at this time, I'm waiting for the King of the Hill, whatever it may wind up being.
                              Wow; sounds like a Zora! Good on you and hope that's true, since I expect we'll be vastly entertained by more enjoyable videos. 👍👍

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X