Click image for larger version

Name:	49CD0FBB-DB7B-4DBB-85FD-3C11FF3D8C35.jpeg
Views:	931
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	233957 Click image for larger version

Name:	18725D67-0BCE-4F31-A23F-E37D52BEA2DD.jpeg
Views:	1149
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	233956 Finally took delivery of our long awaited C8 today! It got to dealer early this morning (before 8am) and went right in to PDI. We got there about 11:15 and were driving away about 1:40, had to wait our turn for finance guy due to other one out sick. Left dealer and drive straight to performance shop where our wheels were waiting, already ceramic coated! Went to grab a bite while wheels were being mounted up with factory tires and TPMS sensors. Once the wheels were on and car was backed out of the shop in to the sunny and clear skies... WOW!!! I made the right choice!! Those wheels transformed that already beautiful car in to a stunning C8! I got a few pics, but dark by time we got home, more pics to follow. Tomorrow we are off to have car lowered with Paragon collars. Alignment to follow on Thursday. And very pleased with our 2 tone natural/black interior, it's beautiful!! Will get some pics in the sun when possible.
    2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎
    Delivered 1/26/21 VIN 00921

Absolutely stunning,I know you. waited a. long time, was it worth it? LOL waiting to see pictures of your interior.
    Again that's a beautiful car Enjoy it to the fullest.

Comment

Name:	image_32762.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	233979 Got mine Saturday. Mine has the GT 2 suede seats and is a Z51 with MRC. and edge red brakes.
      Last edited by ABorC; 01-28-2021, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Both beautiful cars. My Red Mist HTC is Bayed awaiting transport. I too have the suede accents and wrapped steering wheel combo but in red. The cool mist and natural combos are spectacular and I hope the red won't disappoint. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Really Nice Cars ... Enjoy the Ride
          [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
          [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Congratulations guy's, enjoy!be be safe.

Comment

Congrats 👍👍. Was the color as expected? Pictures looks outstanding
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Exciting to have both of you get your great looking cars so you are now driving them. Red Mist rocks!

What are your driving impressions?
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I got my Red Mist last Friday. I am looking for some custom wheels but need advice on where to look that knows how to fit the C8. Any advice appreciated.

Comment

Congrats to all !
                    My red mist is on the train and will be joining you soon.
                    Status 3300 HTC, (GPH) Red Mist Tintcoat Metallic, (EFY) Exterior Trim Accents, Body Color, (HTN) Natural, (AH2) GT2 seat, (TU7)Seats, Two Tone, (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior, (Q8P) Silver painted wheels, Z51 package, (E60) Front Lift, (FE4) Magnetic Suspension, (STI) Rocker extension, (VQK) Splash guards, (ERI) Battery package,

Comment

Originally posted by cmstinson View Post
                      I got my Red Mist last Friday. I am looking for some custom wheels but need advice on where to look that knows how to fit the C8. Any advice appreciated.
                      The Forum Venders are good at getting back to you with question's sent to them, I'd start there.
                      [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                      [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Pb7148 View Post
                        Congrats 👍👍. Was the color as expected? Pictures looks outstanding
                        The color is beautiful!!! Looks best in sunlight, but still very beautiful!
                        2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic, lowered w/Paragon collars and riding on BC Forged wheels 😎

Comment

You built my spec exactly (or do I go with classic white and red? Or the new silver looks fine. Black is always classy. What day is it again?)
                          Rick, Charlotte, NC
                          Current: 2019 GS, Shadow Grey Metalic, Modified

Next: 2021 Arctic White HTC, Z51, two tone red 3LT, mag ride, front end lift, carbon flash roof and nacelles, 5VM splitter and side skirts painted carbon flash, Vossen HF-3 black wheels, PPF and ceramic, lowering kit, window tint. Status 3000 with Feb allocation

Comment

Name:	B922E81F-0A14-4881-8D6D-A954E3769D64.jpeg
Views:	632
Size:	3.99 MB
ID:	234168 Here is a pic in sun at dealer. She's getting lowered right now, it's also cloudy today. I will put up more pics if weather cooperates.

Comment

Amazing. The wheels look great!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X