MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Our 500th ME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 500th ME Thread

Coingratulations to all of you! MECF has so far in just its first six months, been featured, linked and credited by Motor1, CarBuzz, GM Authority, Yahoo Autos, MotorAuthority, AutoSpies, GMAuthority, and CarScoops. Last week, it was just cited on AutoWeek, with their saying, “If you’re not on the Mid Engine Corvette Forum right now, you’re missing out on some hot VIN talk about the upcoming C8 Corvette.”

Thank you MECF members! Without you, we would be nowhere. Perhaps fitting for this thread, for most of us these October, 2017 pictures of the C8 were its real kickoff.

For those who are wondering and waiting whether the ME’s reveal will ever arise, these pictures were 15 months ago, and its reveal is now less than six months away, perhaps as few as just 93 days.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3D899D19-E308-43B4-9797-A911AEA1CC1F.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	155.5 KB ID:	22955

Click image for larger version  Name:	094E1743-FE5D-44A8-8C9C-789C90ADBC83.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	121.0 KB ID:	22956

Click image for larger version  Name:	2666959B-DCA1-4635-8E37-F2B6B91F214B.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	356.6 KB ID:	22957

Last edited by John; 01-14-2019, 07:45 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Yes and Thank You John for your compilation of information and organizational skills. Also a Huge THANKS to FVS, bdsvavars and Chazron for all of the fabulous renderings.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

It's been an eventful 6 months and will only get better in the coming months.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      1970 coupe - Bridgehampton Blue / Bright Blue
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Thank you, and yes, yes for fvs, Chazcron and bdsvavars!!! And while I am the most obvious of the forum’s owners, we would not be here were it not for my partner Keith Cornett (CorvetteBlogger) who keeps the “insides” of our forum going smoothly, and our quiet partner who is also helping grow in ways not imagined.

Yet without you wonderful members, we could have 100 owners and still have closed up shop in our third month because we we “content dead.”

I love learning about all Corvettes; we all are learning here daily, from each other.
        So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Just wanted to be in on the 500th ! Congrats!

Comment

Thank you, John, for creating and maintaining this great forum!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome site to all ! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2406.PNG Views:	6 Size:	322.2 KB ID:	23002
              Last edited by Ssscooter66; 01-15-2019, 03:25 AM.
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

That Autoweek reference is shown here:

https://autoweek.com/article/rumormi...ns-they-answer

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X