MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Our 500th ME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 500th ME Thread

Coingratulations to all of you! MECF has so far in just its first six months, been featured, linked and credited by Motor1, CarBuzz, GM Authority, Yahoo Autos, MotorAuthority, AutoSpies, GMAuthority, and CarScoops. Last week, it was just cited on AutoWeek, with their saying, “If you’re not on the Mid Engine Corvette Forum right now, you’re missing out on some hot VIN talk about the upcoming C8 Corvette.”

Thank you MECF members! Without you, we would be nowhere. Perhaps fitting for this thread, for most of us these October, 2017 pictures of the C8 were its real kickoff.

For those who are wondering and waiting whether the ME’s reveal will ever arise, these pictures were 15 months ago, and its reveal is now less than six months away, perhaps as few as just 93 days.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3D899D19-E308-43B4-9797-A911AEA1CC1F.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	155.5 KB ID:	22955

Click image for larger version  Name:	094E1743-FE5D-44A8-8C9C-789C90ADBC83.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	121.0 KB ID:	22956

Click image for larger version  Name:	2666959B-DCA1-4635-8E37-F2B6B91F214B.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	356.6 KB ID:	22957

Last edited by John; 01-14-2019, 08:45 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Yes and Thank You John for your compilation of information and organizational skills. Also a Huge THANKS to FVS, bdsvavars and Chazron for all of the fabulous renderings.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

It's been an eventful 6 months and will only get better in the coming months.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow
      1970 coupe - Bridgehampton Blue
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow
      2016 Z06 - Laguna Blue

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Thank you, and yes, yes for fvs, Chazcron and bdsvavars!!! And while I am the most obvious of the forum’s owners, we would not be here were it not for my partner Keith Cornett (CorvetteBlogger) who keeps the “insides” of our forum going smoothly, and our quiet partner who is also helping grow in ways not imagined.

Yet without you wonderful members, we could have 100 owners and still have closed up shop in our third month because we we “content dead.”

I love learning about all Corvettes; we all are learning here daily, from each other.
        So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Just wanted to be in on the 500th ! Congrats!

Comment

Thank you, John, for creating and maintaining this great forum!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome site to all ! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2406.PNG Views:	6 Size:	322.2 KB ID:	23002
              Last edited by Ssscooter66; 01-15-2019, 04:25 AM.
              A thought if I might ...😎

Comment

That Autoweek reference is shown here:

https://autoweek.com/article/rumormi...ns-they-answer

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X