Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Chazcron’s Black Render of the Day; So Enticing, So Gorgeous, Yet Not Sinister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chazcron’s Black Render of the Day; So Enticing, So Gorgeous, Yet Not Sinister

Congratulations Chazcron, Our ROTD Award Winner! Stunning in black. So tempting, even though I have vowed to never own another vehicle in that color. Sinfully alluring!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A7CA8417-CBE9-4A98-B3E0-4F372143B582.jpeg
Views:	89
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	22938

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Or would you prefer something akin to Chazcron’s Long Beach Red version? Please note in this render, he was playing with a ‘narrower width” as something to ponder.

Click image for larger version  Name:	402560AA-494B-4A9B-BAE8-AE8085056ECB.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	295.9 KB ID:	22940
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Beautiful in both colors. I have also forsworn ever owning another black car...

Comment

One of each for me please! His and his other...?
        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

nice, and you have to have chrome rims with black. You also have to love detailing your car.

Comment

Love this site, love these renderings, love this one. Now black is back on my choice list for exterior colors. Thanks Chazcron!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              Or would you prefer something akin to Chazcron’s Long Beach Red version? Please note in this render, he was playing with a ‘narrower width” as something to ponder.

Click image for larger version Name:	402560AA-494B-4A9B-BAE8-AE8085056ECB.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	295.9 KB ID:	22940
              YES I absolutely love that color.
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

That black render is elegant!

Comment

The black is incredible! And yes, with chrome rims, red calipers, and the rear spoiler! A rear 3/4 view please!!! I might have to scratch my planned Torch Red! Thanks Chazcron, you the Man!
                  Last edited by Heartbeat; 01-14-2019, 08:32 PM.
                  Torch Red, Z51, 2LT, Mag Ride, E60, Adrenaline Red/ Two-Tone GT2, CF goodies
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Just done Chazcron blue...

Name:	8A55A765-0E81-48BE-AEF6-F4585F81E051.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	22994

Comment

Thanks once again Chazcron for my newest avator ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	146
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	23006
                      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Got to tell you Chaz ... those renders are great. The black one is really eye catching. My NSX is all black and I love the look, but no more black cars for me. The "crystal coatings" you can apply do help immensely in maintaining my NSX's gloss, but my C8 will be a DD and black just won't work. That blue on the other hand would do the trick

Comment

It actually looks really good in black. I'm not a fan of your back window though. You ought to try one with the split window rumor that is being tossed around.

Comment

Name:	8ED0D9DB-CF87-4786-93E1-9513994D582B.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	23061 It’s not the artist it’s the design and I would not buy that in any color.
                            2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Great work!

Chaz (and the other artists here): How about an updated convertible render? Pretty please?
                              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X