Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Brand Manager, Harlan Charles Talks Everything E-Ray

Corvette Marketing & Brand Manager, Harlan Charles returns to CORVETTE TODAY with your host, Steve Garrett, to talk about the new 2024 Corvette E-Ray. https://youtu.be/3u0WMcgtnWI ; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...GToHlBAjuBPZxz. Harlan gives us an extensive overview is this revolutionary new Corvette and give us insight never heard before about the upcoming E-Ray. www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today News & Headlines: Late January, 2023

With the announcement of the 2024 Corvette E-Ray, your CORVETTE TODAY host Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger have a lot to tell you about !!! https://youtu.be/734VgDupTBI; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...UAAEX2obMOXMml
Plus, we get a possible glimpse into the Corvette future with Manny Katakis from Muscle Cars & Truck with what the C9 Corvette could look like. Besides the E-Ray, here are some of the other stories Steve and Keith will discuss....
1. Corvette beats the Porsche 911 as Consumer Reports most satisfying car to own.
2. GM delivers over 9,000 Corvettes in the 4th quarter of 2022
3. Corvette Racing debuts the GT3.R on January 27th at the Rolex 24
4. The Mecum Auction at Kissimmee sells the very first Corvette Sting Ray
5. The National Corvette Museum hosts exhibits to celebrate 70 years of Corvette
All the Corvette E-Ray news you want and need plus much more on next week's CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines show!
Listen to the podcast, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for email notifications and shop in the Merchandise Store at: www.CorvetteToday.com
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including E-Ray, SR & Z06 Pricing, SR & Z06 Visualizers, 70th Anniversary Info, Press Releases for SR & Z06 & Their Build & Price, Order Guides & Visualizers

E-Ray Visualizer: https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Official E-Ray Press Release: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-press-release
Official GM E-Ray Pictures: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...and-visualizer
+ 25 KEY E-Ray Components/Factors: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rs-information
E-Ray Leaked Info/Visualizer: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...tte-e-ray-leak
Z51 & Z06 GM Track Specs: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ecommendations
Z06 BUILD & PRICE: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
Z06 Order Guide: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=22412&type=0
Z06 Pricing Spreadsheet: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...9Chvp%E2%80%9D
Z06 MSRP and Options Pricing: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...freight-charge
2023 SR Build & Price: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...up-and-running
*2023 SR & Z06 Official Owners Manual: https://www.corvetteblogger.com/docs...ersManual.pdf; and,
https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...owner-s-manual
* 2023 GM Bash Major Seminar with HQ video: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ore-bash-video
*2023 Stingray Visualizer: https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
* COPMPLETE 2023 STINGRAY PRICING: https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...ion-Center.pdf
*2023 Stingray (ONLY Order Guide: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=22412&type=0
*70th Anniversary Combined Press Release For SR & Z06: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...iversary-model
*Z06 Press Release: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-press-release
*Z06 Reveal Pictures: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eveal-pictures
*Z06 Visualizer: https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Order Guide (unofficial): https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-action-center
*Z06 vs Z07 Aero Components: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...s-similarities
See more
See less

NCM Bash Expectations and Questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NCM Bash Expectations and Questions

    Hi again vette fans. I was wondering IF the C8 gets revealed "tomorrow " or the proposed April NY show would it be possible they bring one to the bash to showcase? I have never been to the bash but i live about a hour south so I was hoping if it's unveiled I would take the opportunity to drive up to BG. That being said are there any entrance fees or other various parking assignments or knowledge I need to ascertain before going or can I just drive on up? Thanks for any info.

  • #2
    GM would have no problem bringing one to the BASH, as they are built across the street. If they reveal it beforehand, it should be there.

    Comment


    • #3
      If the ME is revealed before the BASH, every previous single time that that has occurred, GM has had two of that next generation, or two of the next model, at the BASH. The question as 100% of us know and consider daily, is “when is the ME going to be revealed.” I even read a post suggesting that the BASH would be a great place to reveal the ME.

      Time will tell; personally, I have zero expectation that since we learned about the XT6 last night (I posted that re the ME’s Infotainment System thread), I think GM is 100% done as far as NAIAS is concerned. After that, we have IMO 0% chance of the C8’s reveal at Chicago, a 1% chance of its reveal at Geneva, and pretty good chance of its reveal at NYAS And as above, if revealed at NYAS or before, I 100% expect it at the BASH.

      As to your specific questions, the BASH is not only a terrfic time to have fun and meet new forum friends and other Corvette friends, but the event event is super cheap, parking is free on NMC grounds (though if you do not bring your Corvette, you are going to have to park a little further away. The entrance fee for the event is either for the entire event if you want to attend the special event activities, or a daily pass to see the Museum, The total BASH cost even if you are not an NCM member is just $30 — and for that you get to go to the free seminars, talk 1-to-1 with over 50 GM staff (such as Harlan, Tadge, Kai and Kirk and so many more). Even if my wife and I definitively learn that there will be nothing new at the BASH, we are still driving 2,500 miles each way to attend, already having BASH total event and trip reservations made. We hope you are there!

      One last thing in regard to my comment about two of the new product being at the BASH (if revealed before), and that those vehicles have always been two “show cars.” In addition, usually some of the top GM staff will be driving their pre-production test cars to the event, so typically there are scattered around in the NCM parking lots, e.g., Kai’s car, Tadge’s, Harlan’s and Kirk’s driving the new product. We use that opportunity to see the new product in additional colors beyond the two show cars, and as this would be our last chance to see it before we order (we think), and as the ME could well look “color different” even in the same colors we are used to, we happily walk miles during the event scouting all over over as we most often do.
      Last edited by John; 01-13-2019, 02:32 PM.
      2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, 3LZ, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option order-able including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

      Comment


      • #4
        Some have speculated that the reveal will take place at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday morning during the "Pending Industry Announcement" on the Atrium Stage. Here's a photo of the Atrium Stage at last year's NAIAS. Not the kind of presentation setup that GM would use for one of the most anticipated reveals in GM history...at least I would hope not. My personal opinion is that the reveal will take place several months from now and even possibly AFTER the NYAS and NCM Bash, which will disappoint many, I'm sure. But like I always say, time will tell.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	636514464510507475-tdndc5-6t5380k5xar9hc40d30-original.jpg?width=3200&amp;height=1680&amp;fit=crop.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	933.3 KB
ID:	22785
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Great picture, e.g., a 1,000 words and as you noted Jag, absolutely not the place were GM would do a reveal. I also concur that either NYAS or in the month or two after is the most likely place. My three “favorites” if after NYAS, are the NCM Bash (ten days later, a 5% chance IMO); two days before the Indy 500 (May 24th), a 20% chance, with the ME then being the surprise, substitute Pace Car for the race; and, a 75% chance at Detroit right before the June 1st/2nd Belle Isle Indy car race — for GM’s Rennaisance Center Headquarters (RenCen), is just 3.5 miles away and its lobby currently holds eight cars with room for many people, or most likely IMO, the Russell Industrial Center owned by GM and renovated just before, then used for the C7’s 1.13.13 reveal.

          2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, 3LZ, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option order-able including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

          Comment

          MECF_728x90_bottom

          Collapse
          Working...
          X