MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

Chazcron’s C8 ELB Render & More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful white rendering.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5863F3D1-9BB8-416B-94ED-BD3765FCEECF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	22129

Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

I remember seeing a torch red convertible with white interior years ago, really popped! When is the last time they offered white interior?

Comment

This has nothing to do with the artist. But on design only I’m not liking the greenhouse area. Click image for larger version  Name:	63FC20F3-5FA7-4559-B76F-8E4099CBB9B8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	175.6 KB ID:	22152
        2016 Jaguar F type S convertible. Weekend toy.

Comment

Today Chazcron rear render in yellow.

Originally posted by Chazcron
          Yellow with black wing. I added wire mesh over a rough muffler, which will probably get blacked out in production. Very little retouching here.

Name:	04FF5B27-34CF-49E2-AF01-68CB230C62FA.jpeg
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	22194

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Today Chazcron rear render in yellow.

I don't think this is Corvette Racing Yellow, is it?

Comment

GM continually is bringing out, in one of its 2019 models after another a yellow green that is called Shock. Yesterday they announced for the 2019 Camaro. Not for me (even though as you know, I am a “pure bright yellow lover.” As to your specific question, I do not know what color Chazcron used in that rendering.

Here, thanks to TopSpeed is its showing of the new Camaro in Shock. It’s color, officially, is not Shock Yellow, but just “Shock” (thanks to Bikerjulio for teaching me that). BTW, I saw Shock for the first time in person on a 2019 Bolt last week, and it is a true yellow-green — and it is not for me.

Name:	23C3C4FD-5DF7-4127-AECD-6592ECE3C649.jpeg
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	22217

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X